Need Donations for "Christmas Gifts III"

ksbman

Flashaholic*
It's that time of year again. :santa:

Here's the way I did it in the past - 2003 2004 - but this year I couldn't afford to buy all the cool lights I wanted, so I don't have any (Well, maybe just a couple. Nothing like last year, I'm sorry to say) to give away. So what I'm hoping for this year is to have some of you donate a light that you're not using for the Christmas give away.

If you have something to donate, please don't post what it is in this thread. I'd like to keep that a surprise until the day of the drawing.

I'd like to keep the same rules for the drawing as I had in the 2004 thread, but if you want to donate a light and don't like my rules, I'm flexible.

If you'd like to donate, it would be easiest if you just held on to the light until it is chosen. That way you could send it directly to the person who chose it, instead of mailing it to me and having me mail it again.

Gift donations will be accepted up until the day of the drawing, I haven't decided on a date yet.

This thread is just for people who would like to donate a light. I'll start a thread next week for those of you who would like to receive a light. I'll have the drawing sometime in the first week of December.

:grouphug: Thanks Everyone, for the fun year.

Last edited:

greenLED

Flashaholic
I was very fortunate to be a recipient of ksbman's (and others who pitched in) last year. This year I'd like to give back.

Keith, PM incoming.... make that e-mail incoming :)

Last edited:

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
K(eith S(anta) bman will always be remembered for one of my first, and best, CPF experiences.

Thanks, again, Keith and you should have mail.

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
I'm sure I can come up with some type of photon emission device (or other CPF/gadgetaholic related surprise) to donate!

I'll have to look through *Sigman's Santa Treasure Box* !!

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
First week of Dec? Would love to but there's no way the shipment will make it in time.. and I would rather spend the money to put more goodies in the package than blow it on EMS shipping (and the only folks who will be having their Merry Christmas will be the postal service after collecting $$ from me..)

If you guys can wait up I'll see what I can do.

nekomane

Flashlight Enthusiast
Email sent.
I may be absent for the drawing but gurantee the gift will be sent :)

B@rt

Flashaholic
Kevin, the date of the drawing hasn't been decided yet.
In the first week of December the thread for those that would like to receive a gift will be opened. ;)

Billson

Flashlight Enthusiast
Kevin,

Do you have to really send the light to Keith? Maybe you could just send it directly to the recipient thereby saving some on shipping as well.

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
ksbman said:
If you'd like to donate, it would be easiest if you just held on to the light until it is chosen. That way you could send it directly to the person who chose it, instead of mailing it to me and having me mail it again.

Gift donations will be accepted up until the day of the drawing, I haven't decided on a date yet.

This thread is just for people who would like to donate a light. I'll start a thread next week for those of you who would like to receive a light. I'll have the drawing sometime in the first week of December.

:grouphug: Thanks Everyone, for the fun year.

Ahh, I see.. I didn't really have time to read the thread properly. I thought we were following last year's system until I went back and reread it properly. Will see what I can do.