XBOX 360 Available now from Dell

Radio

Modulated Moderator
Dell has the XBoX 360 in-stock now, not online, must call, this is very hot if you have kids or spouse wanting one for x-mas, thought there was no way I was gonna get one, boy are my kids gonna be happy x-mas morning!! Just a heads up for all the flashaholics out there.

Last edited:

Radio

Modulated Moderator
They are premium and platinum bundles, $619 and $679 respectively, 2 wireless controllers, 20gb HD 3 games, all the xtra stuff, would be $999 purchased seperately , also includes 1 year xbox live on-line, good deal!!

Radio

Modulated Moderator
Standard Description Xbox 360 Gaming Bundle Long Description
*** Limited quantity available - Some orders may not ship until 2006 ***
The Xbox 360™ Gaming Bundle from Microsoft® includes:

Xbox 360™ System pack (X360, HD, Wireless controller, Headset, Ethernet cable, Component HD AV cable)
One Xbox 360™ Wireless Controller
One Xbox 360™ Play and Charge Kit
One Xbox Live 12-Month Gold card
Project Gotham Racing 3™
Madden NFL 2006™
Kameo™
The Xbox 360™ features three separate core processors that clock in at 3.2 GHz each and an ATI graphics processor that clocks in at 500 MHz. The included 512 MB RAM and 48 parallel shader pipelines in the GPU provide an enhanced gaming effect.

The Xbox 360™ System pack also includes a wireless controller, a 20GB hard drive, a headset, an Ethernet cable and a component HD AV cable. The Xbox 360™ Wireless Controller lets you enjoy a 30-foot range and up to 40 hours of life on the two included AA batteries and the Xbox 360™ Play & Charge Kit recharges your Xbox 360 Wireless Controller while you play.

This bundle also includes Project Gotham Racing 3™, Madden NFL 2006™ and Kameo™ exclusively designed for the Xbox 360™. This bundle comes with an Xbox Live™ 12-Month Premium Gold card which allows you to enjoy multiplayer gaming online. To sum it all up, this bundle will help you exploit the best of today's gaming and multimedia experience.

Short Tech Description Bundle; Xbox 360 Complete Package; Controller: Wireless, 2.4 GHz, Up to 30 Foot Range; Play and Charge kit, Xbox live 12 months Gold card; Project Gotham Racing 3: Software, Game, Racing; Madden NFL 2006, Software, Game, Sports; Kameo, Software, Game, RPG Features and Benefits

*** Limited quantity available - Some orders may not ship until 2006 ***

Includes Xbox 360™ System pack, One Xbox 360™ Wireless Controller, One Xbox 360™ Play and Charge Kit, One Xbox Live™ 12-Month Gold card, Project Gotham Racing 3™, Madden NFL 2006™ and Kameo™ for complete gaming experience
Xbox 360™ features three separate core processors that clock in at 3.2 GHz each
Offers Xbox 360™ System pack which includes a wireless controller, a 20GB hard drive, a headset, an Ethernet cable and a component HD AV cable
Features Wireless Controller which lets you enjoy a 30-foot range and up to 40 hours of life on the two included AA batteries
Incorporated Xbox Live™ 12-Month Premium Gold card which allows you to enjoy multiplayer gaming online
>>

CLHC

Flashaholic
I guess people are going to go crazy over this system for the upcoming year end shopping season eh?. . .Ho Hey Mai! ! !

thesurefire

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very very nice find radio. If you guys dont know there has been ebay madness on the 360's. Premiums were going for close to 3 grand around noon. Just the system, nothing extra

:crackup: some people.....

Radio

Modulated Moderator
Being a flashlight noob I don't always have a lot to contribute and I don't want to go posting all the other hot deals I get on a daily basis but I figured with all the hype and X-mas around the corner that there might be some people here like myself that wanted to get one and had no idea where to go and then this just fell in my lap, called all the work buddies and posted here, they may not last long but good luck to all that get in on it, and hope they ship in time for x-mas.

mobile1

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just got an XBox 360 for my wife's office - with 3 games (project gotham, Kameo, Tony Hawk).... it's nice, and a notch better then the other ones, but I somehow expected the quality to be better - It wasnt compelling enought to play more then for a couple of minutes - but then again maybe I have been away from computer games too long (I once was really into it until I figured out what waste of time they really are).

The real deal will come when the Playstation comes out - that one will push the limits a whole lot more then the XBox 360 did to what else is around.

mobile1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Holy COW just checked on EBAY one just sold for $2,100 - and I paid the regular retail price for the thing - What a bummer that I have set it all up already (and threw away the packaging). For such a profit margin I would sell the thing in a heart beat....

thesurefire

Flashlight Enthusiast
:crackup: My thoughts exactly. When I got home from waiting in line they were going for 3,000+ on ebay.

Dont worry now they are only worth around 800-1100