LED Lantern At Menards

Wits' End

Flashlight Enthusiast
Remote NEast Minnesota, next to Lake Superior
12 LED 4 D cell Dimable lantern is on sale at Menards $7.48 (Like home Depot Regional to upper midwest, WI, MN) Friday and Saturday. I was going to provide a link but the flyer takes too long to load :( .
Wait here it is
http://images.menards.com/weeklyad/After_Thanksgiving_Sale-20051125-20051126-07.gif

After_Thanksgiving_Sale-20051125-20051126-07.jpg

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
too bad menards doesn't exist here the 5million cp spotlight looks interesting and the LED trouble light may warrant a look at just for curiousity.

InfidelCastro

Banned
Haha, my dad's gonna be pissed. He bought that grill a couple months ago for $99 I think.

The spotlight is neat looking if it's smaller than the Thor and looks like 1/3 the power, but it's less than a third the price also..

The obvious question of course.. people will wonder how the lantern compares to the River Rock at Target. :D

Bob_Ulhedd

Newly Enlightened
This 12 LED, 4D battery lantern is currently on sale at Menards. It is priced at $9.88 through May 14.

Canuke

Enlightened
A few of those are at the Rite-Aid right up the street from here. $9.99.

I've got a desklamp from the same manufacturer, "Innovage Outdoor". They have a habit of putting outrageous MSRP's on their products and then putting "Special" stickers on them with the real price... this desklamp "suggested retail" was $74.99, stickered at $9.99.

If I didn't already have a River Rock, I'd fetch one. Though the dimmability is nice, hmmmm. If I knew whether they had CS LED's, I'd pick one up.

Last edited: