Ex-Canadian Minister Of Defence Asks Parliament To Hold Hearings on ET Relations

BB

Flashlight Enthusiast
Former Canadian Minister Of Defence Asks Canadian Parliament To Hold Hearings On Relations With Alien "Et" Civilizations:

A former Canadian Minister of Defence has joined forces with three Non-governmental organizations to ask the Parliament of Canada to hold public hearings on with Alien "ET" Civilizations. Paul Hellyer, Canada's Defence Minister from 1963-67 under Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Prime Minister Lester Pearson, publicly stated: "UFOs, are as real as the airplanes that fly over your head." Hellyer warned, "The United States military are preparing weapons which could be used against the aliens, and they could get us into an intergalactic war without us ever having any warning. Mr. Hellyer went on to say, "I'm so concerned about what the consequences might be of starting an intergalactic war, that I just think I had to say something." "Now is the time for open disclosure that there are ethical Extraterrestrial civilizations visiting Earth," a spokesperson for the Non-Governmental Organizations stated. "Our Canadian government needs to openly address these important issues of the possible deployment of weapons in outer space and war plans against ethical Extraterrestrial societies."...

Where to go from here....

-Bill

HighLight

Enlightened
Don't worry USA. Any aliens mess with you we'll wring their necks with the Shuttle Canadarm.

nerdgineer

Flashlight Enthusiast
I thought former Canadian Defmin Paul Helleyer had been considered an odd ball for some time, and that as a result, this was not taken seriously by anyone outside the tin hat community.

Please any Canadians, correct me if I'm wrong.

TorchMan

Enlightened
Fox Mulder and The Lone Gunmen could not agree more! :grin2:

Of course the thing about something this outlandish is that there is small, infinitesimal chance it could be true. If governments have such knowledge, and are trying to keep it a secret, for whatever reasons, discrediting those who spoke of it would be one tactic. Mostly those that say these things seem to do that all by themselves.

How do you think world society would react if several governments said there were intelligent ETs? Especially if they were coming here and not communicating with the governments?

As far as preparing to defend against attack, maybe resistance is futile. Maybe not. With the likes of Will Smith, Tom Cruise, William Shatner and Patrick Stewart, I'm betting they are quaking in their boots, or whatever they wear, if they have feet! :naughty: :laughing:

Although I allow for the possibility, I'm whistling the theme form X-Files while I type all this.

Last edited: