whats the best setting to capture with a aiw?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i looked at that website that was posted last time i asked but it got me more confused.so can some one tell me the best setting to capture the highest quality from my aiw 9800 pro?i dont care about file size.ill edit it after i done captured it i just wnat the best quilty to view it on a tv.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
raggie33 said:
i looked at that website that was posted last time i asked but it got me more confused.so can some one tell me the best setting to capture the highest quality from my aiw 9800 pro?i dont care about file size.ill edit it after i done captured it i just wnat the best quilty to view it on a tv.

I don't know what the choices are for the AIW, but in general the best quality capture is full screen UNcompressed (such as an uncompressed .avi). Be prepared to fill up your hard drive though!

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i dont see that option but im blind today:) man i saw a 160 gig sata hardrive for 20 bucks after rebates i so wanted to get 2 of em but .aint no way i was going to do the black friday thing

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
raggie33 said:
i dont see that option but im blind today:) man i saw a 160 gig sata hardrive for 20 bucks after rebates i so wanted to get 2 of em but .aint no way i was going to do the black friday thing

I did the Black Friday madness for the very first time today. It went fairly well (I only saw two customers crash into each other and exchange mean looks) but everyone else seemed to be in good spirits and there was a general sense of adventure in the crowd. I made out with a couple of bargains (1GB thumbdrive for $40 with no rebate messiness) although I'm not sure that I would show up at a store in the freezing cold at 5:00am again! It made for a very long day.
:ironic: