• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Polished Bare AL Aleph19

I'm having a hard time snapping a decent photo of this magnificent light, and it may be for that reason that it's been languishing on B/S/T for a few weeks now. So here's my latest feeble attempt. Why is it so hard to snap a good shot of bare AL? :thinking: Anyway, this light is stunning, and imagine how it'd look with one of Don's new Ti bezel rings? :wow:

Details: Polished Bare AL Aleph19, TXOH, McR19, Wiz2 520ma, 7.5 ohm FT. Uses Pila 168S or 2x123, mint, Now Just $145. SOLD!

PayPal only. Add 3% for credit card PayPal.

BareAleph19.jpg

Last edited:

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Polished Bare AL Aleph19

I'm not really interested, but maybe people are wondering what kind of luxeon it's got in it, and that's why it's not selling. I think the pictures of it have been pretty good. It could be that these came standard with something, so it is assumed that everybody already knows what it's got, but for some of us it isn't so obvious.

Re: FS: Polished Bare AL Aleph19

Trashman said:
I'm not really interested, but maybe people are wondering what kind of luxeon it's got in it, and that's why it's not selling. I think the pictures of it have been pretty good. It could be that these came standard with something, so it is assumed that everybody already knows what it's got, but for some of us it isn't so obvious.

It's a TXOH.

Re: FS: Polished Bare AL Aleph19, Now Just $145!

Just dropped the price down to $145! This is $75 less than I got it for just three weeks ago. This is a steal at this price! There are probably NO other bare AL Aleph19's anywhere in existance.

Barefootone

Enlightened

Hello Arewethereyetdad,
I'm going to PM you about you Aleph 19 UV.
Keep-wm bright in the night :candle: ,
Jeff

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

Barefootone said:
Hello Arewethereyetdad,
I'm going to PM you about you Aleph 19 UV.
Keep-wm bright in the night :candle: ,
Jeff

I can't believe nobody's bought this yet at this crazy price. Troy always sell his stuff for less than what he paid, never more! To return a big favor he did for me, I will pay anyone $10 to take this light! THat's right that means this light is going for only $135 now!!

By the way, this is not a tactic cooked up by the 2 of us to sell our lights! I certainly didn't expect Troy to do that in the first place & he really is selling his light at a loss. :huh:

Last edited:

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

Darnit, if Barefootone doesn't take it, I will. This is just too good a deal to miss & Troy knows I share his penchant for bare nekkid lights, hehe, :naughty: plus I've actually been looking for something like this come to think of it.

Just one question Troy, will the Wiz2 be able to handle 2x RC123s? And it's a TXOH & not UV LED right?

Wow, Cyril, thanks! Love them nekkies. :naughty:

Don't know about rechargeables, but it IS TXOH and not UV.

flashlight said:
Darnit, if Barefootone doesn't take it, I will. This is just too good a deal to miss & Troy knows I share his penchant for bare nekkid lights, hehe, :naughty: plus I've actually been looking for something like this come to think of it.

Just one question Troy, will the Wiz2 be able to handle 2x RC123s? And it's a TXOH & not UV LED right?

Geologist

Enlightened

Man at these prices arewethereyetdad should get a tax receipt as a "charitable donation" !!!

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm still mulling on this but meantime my $10 to anyone to buy this light offer still stands. :D

Radio

Modulated Moderator

I don't need this light, I don't need this light, man... now I had to read all about the McR19 head and the Wiz2 and look at beam shots, man... I do not need this light,....... let me go look at those beamshots one more time.....

If you buy more than say, twenty or so lights in less than one week does your wife get mad?

Radio said:
I don't need this light, I don't need this light, man... now I had to read all about the McR19 head and the Wiz2 and look at beam shots, man... I do not need this light,....... let me go look at those beamshots one more time.....

If you buy more than say, twenty or so lights in less than one week does your wife get mad?

Not if she doesn't know. :naughty:

tntsl

Newly Enlightened

Flashlight,
I'll take you up on your offer. I'll send a PM to arewethereyetdad to confirm the sale details.

flashlight said:
I'm still mulling on this but meantime my $10 to anyone to buy this light offer still stands. :D

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
tntsl, congrats on a great buy! :thumbsup: PM me your PayPal address & once I get confirmation from Troy, you'll get your special buyer's rebate. Thanks! :D