• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FT U-BIN emitters

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi guys I have several (5)UX1N emitters(new fresh perfect still on reel plastic). I seek UW0(HJK). emitters .
I amlooking for an even trade but I am open.
I am also open for other trades but my primary porpose is this lower Vf U-Bin emitter.
Can Anybody out there help?

BTW I seem to have many t-bin of various binsTv1K tX1K (SEVERAL TW0K'S my PERSONAL FAVORITE.)emitters and stars if you need a few ask for the bin you want I may have it. I ALSO have a matched pair of W bin Lux V's These were very expensive because they were part of some pre sorted group buy some time ago.

Thanks
Yaesumofo

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the suggestion Harry This vF drop seems pretty normal. I have noticed that LUX III emitters seem to get a little brighter with use. Call me crazy but I have noticed this increase in brightness after just a couple of battery changes in a 3 D maglite. I assume this 30 hour run is pretty much the same as a break in process. To be frank setting up my power supply and heat sinking (a lot of work to do this in a reversible way while keeping the emitter safe during this 800ma break in) the emitter is more work than I was willing to do to achieve the desired result.
With the overwhelming response I have received I suppose I will save these for a 3D mad mod which they are perfect for. They look great in the 3D mag direct drive.

Yasumoto

Harry said:
Just a suggestion - you might be able to reduce the Vf of these to K bin with 30 hours of 800 ma. I have even been able to lower S Vf bin Lux Vs by > 0.3V.

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
You do you mean by a "matched pair" of 'w' binned lux V's? Just that they're the of the same bin? What are they exactly, and how much is very expensive?

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
What do I mean by match pair. Well they came together as part of a special group buy of LuxV emitters which were pre sorted. Expensive was somthing like $45.00 each. But All of this is from memory and I could be wrong. They are together in the sealed pink plastic bag they came in.
The emitters were tested (I assume) to make sure that they were binned (rebinned) accuratly I beleive.

These two will sit in the LED box untill I make a matched pair of lights. Personally I love the LUX V driven by a FATMAN driver at about 650ma makes for a very bright light.
Yaesumofo

Trashman said:
You do you mean by a "matched pair" of 'w' binned lux V's? Just that they're the of the same bin? What are they exactly, and how much is very expensive?