• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB LionHeart Mint Black or HA Natural

CobraMan

Newly Enlightened
Hello everyone - this may appear to be an unusual first post here on CPF, however, I will tell you all that I have been living in the closet for almost a year now reading these forums for hours on end almost every night. I am sick, having been stricken with this crazy flashlight obsession that started long ago and was somewhat dormant for most of my life - perfectly content with the several Maglites I aquired over the years. Then it all changed last Christmas when my dear loving wife bought me one of those AIT Nightstar shake LED lights and I shortly thereafter found this haven for flashaholics everywhere. Since then I have added to my collection and now have Mag 6D, 6C, 4D, many 2AA's, 2AAA, Surefire U2, M4, and 9P! By the way - the first Mag I bought was way back in December of 1980 the 4D mentioned above and I still have it.

Now to the point of this post - I have taken a strong liking to the look of the LionHeart and am interested in buying a Black (preferred) or HA Natural one including the 168a battery tube. If batteries and/or charger are available I would be interested in those as well but I do already have a great charger - a Duratrax ICE.

Please let me know if you have a LionHeart in mint/near mint condition that you are willing to part with and what price you are looking to get.

Thanks,
Tim

CobraMan

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTB LionHeart Mint Black or HA Natural - Bought!

Thanks to everyone that has emailed and offered one of these treasures up. I have purchased one from a member here and look forward to getting this LionHeart to add to my growing collection of flashlights. Neighborhood trees and cats will hate me even more now - all though the M4 already had the cats pretty spooked! :devil:

I look forward to my continued hours spent reading about this fantastic hobby/obsession we all share.

Cheers,
Tim Rank

Last edited:

CobraMan

Newly Enlightened
Got the black version which is what I really wanted anyways. I can hardly wait to get it now - like a kid on Christmas Eve waiting for Santa.

Now I have to figure out the best place to order batteries - any suggestions?

Thanks,
Tim