• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 2AA mag with AuroraLite's socket and reflector kit

Christoph

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is for a multi colored minimag (optional the body has some small nicks in it) containing 2 600mah Li-ions AuroraLite's kit with lens reflector and two TL3 bulbs one wwith about 10min use on it.In addition I also have a Strion kit with no lens,either with this light or seperately. I got them to check out but I'm just not a hotwire guy. So someone can get a deal for the whole kit and kaboddle $50 delivered confirmation conus(#1) add shipping for overseas. Without the mag body $25(reflector lens 2 bulbs)shipped conus(#2).Without the Strion kit $32 shipped conus.The Strion kit $15 shipped conus(#3).
I was not clear the Li-ion's come with it however I have no charger to sell with it you must supply your own.
Thanks for looking

[url="http://img475.imageshack.us/my.php?image=flashlightpics0134iq.jpg"]
flashlightpics0134iq.th.jpg
[/url]

[url="http://img475.imageshack.us/my.php?image=flashlightpics0145in.jpg"]
flashlightpics0145in.th.jpg
[/url]

Last edited:

WhiteHot

Enlightened
If you meant $25 for both kits (Strion and TL-3 with bulbs and lens) I will take that and would really prefer it.. Otherwise, I can take the whole thing. Just let me know and I will send paypal.

Last edited:

WhiteHot

Enlightened
Are the Lithiums from AW? Protected or unprotected and any use on them (I assum no sonmce you said you didnt have a charger)?

Last edited:

Christoph

Flashlight Enthusiast
The batteries are from AW unprotected and some use,2-3 cycles. I said I had no charger for sale.I have many chargers :devil:

WhiteHot

Enlightened
I feel kind of greedy for jumping on this so fast when I know that there are quite a few people that were hoping to get one of these kits (and I already have two). In the good spirit of CPF, I am gonna hold off for a day or so to give someone else a chance to pick this kit up. It really is a smokin deal. If, for some reason, nobody takes it by then, I will be in for the whole deal.

On another, unrelated note, Christoph, I see you are from MD. I am going to be traveling to Cumberland (I think through your town) on Tuesday. Kinda coincidental.

farmall

Enlightened
I am kinda lost on this. Is there one complete light for sale then a kit for sale also?

I would be interested in the complete light,but I am confused on the price.

Thanks

aosty

Enlightened
If it's available, I'll take the whole kit-n-kaboodle.

Please PM/email me.