• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD*

knifebright

Enlightened
Hey all
*SOLD*
i've got a very good condition ARC LS body for sale. Its the newer generation with the single piece body and it comes with the TSP kroll pack. The Ha matches very nicely. Its in great conditon with only a small nick near the head. It took a fall off my shelf, took a halo3 with it and smashed though a bar glass spilling flat cola all over my room. Tragic story but none the less necessary. I was going to make something cool with this soo many times but its now time to move it on to a new home. Contact me if you need retaining ring, lens, boards, reflector ect we can work out something.
NO pic price of $55 shipped in the CONUS, paypal and usps priority included
jimmy

Last edited:

bombelman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Empty arc Ls for sale

How about a pic of a smimilar model, from someone else ?

knifebright

Enlightened

would also entertain trades for 14500 li-ion cells, aaa size li-ion cells, drop in sandwichs, madmax+WO converter boards (need a few of those), t/u WO binned led's ect ect. Its ok to offer me other parts and pieces. Now back to the little nick. Its really more of a little dent on the bezel as no bare aluminum is showing through. You can check out the light and if your truley unhappy with it for the low low price that i'm offering i'll take it back from ya. Also thought its empty the tint is great on this light, nice and white with no green !!! as i know people get really hung up on tints(thats a joke)
jimmy

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey Jimmy, you gotta stop dropping your flashlights :laughing: but otherwise you're an upstanding guy & good seller! :D

knifebright

Enlightened
Re: SOLD

*SOLD*
i cant help it. I'm the worst collector on the face of the planet. I see everything as tools. In fact i had to make a decision to sell off my stainless damascus microtech halo. Not cause i didn't want it but because it was in the best interest of the knife to get it the HEck away from me. It was only a matter of time before i found myself prying staples and punching holes in metal cans at work with it.
jimmy

Last edited:

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: SOLD

knifebright said:
*SOLD*
i cant help it. I'm the worst collector on the face of the planet. I see everything as tools. In fact i had to make a decision to sell off my stainless damascus microtech halo. Not cause i didn't want it but because it was in the best interest of the knife to get it the HEck away from me. It was only a matter of time before i found myself prying staples and punching holes in metal cans at work with it.
jimmy

Well, I agree that tools are meant to be used anyway. :) Is yours the one by Devin Thomas? :wow: