• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Mint bare aluminum Lion cub.*SOLD!*

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is for one bare aluminum Lion cub thats never been used. Does not come with batteries or charger, just the flashlight. Asking $135.00 shipped by express. PM me if interested.

ARC mania

Last edited:

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Mint bare aluminum Lion cub.

Very nice price on this one!!

Should go fast!

Benny

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast

This is a fine deal. Hell I want it....Oh But I have one allready... no that is three of these...Wouldn't be so bad to have a beater...My Bare Al allready is my beater LC. Seriously though the LC is a fine flashlight. I have one in regular EDC rotation. My LC allways gets the most attention at work because of the wide variable output. Anyway please don't buy this light untill my buddy osprey guy has had a look.
Thanks.
Yaesumofo

TorchMan

Enlightened

I wish someone would buy this. I saw it a minute or two after the post. I've started and stopped a PM a few times. I have one, I'm on the list for other lights. I don't need this, I don't need this, I don't need this...

If I was going to duplicate a light in my collection, it'd be this one.

rscanady

Enlightened

Will this take the Pila cells, or is it the RCR123 cell? Hmm I dont have a cub yet?

Ryan

rscanady

Enlightened

Ok I will take it bAHHH! wIfes gonna kill me oh well,
Now I have a playmate for my LH.

PM sent.

Ryan

TorchMan

Enlightened

Congrats to rscanady for the sweet deal. My wallet thanks you! I love my bare. alum. Cub.

Osprey_Guy

Enlightened

Oooops,...Looks like I got into the forums a little too late today.

Been kinda tied up with other stuff...
(I bought a new Palm yesterday...It's the 4th one I've had since I first starting letting one run my life. ;) I've been having some software "issues" with the newest Palm OS and have been online and on the phone with them for the better part of the afternoon). :mad:

Sorry to have missed this LC...I'm sure I'll pick one up sooner or later. And I guess I've bought enough new lights in the past few weeks to play with (for at least another couple of days anyway)...Just sent a Paypal a few minutes ago...Finally scored a BBH for my VIP! :rock:

Hey Yaesumofo...As always, thanks for thinking of me

Dennis