Fledgling Flashaholic

Double_A

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fledgling Flashaholic.....

I was in Target today looking at the often-mentioned River Rock 2 AAA.
(Not bad for $10, but very blue tint)

When I was there a woman and her daughter (about 2yrs) came up the same aisle.

First thing that pops out of the little girls mouth was "Hello Kitty Light, I want the Hello Kitty Light!"

Mom replies "you already have several flashlights, what about your Cinderella light?"

"I want Hello Kitty Light! I want Hello Kitty light!" In the most adorable voice.

This went on for a while after which Mom said you have to learn you can't have everything you want!

I didn't think this was a good time to bring up the flashaholic credo "BUY BOTH"

So there you have it, a flashaholic in the making! I left with the biggest smile on my face. Yep she's one of us.

Last edited:

MacTech

Enlightened
Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Earth, USA, New England
Heh, my 4 year old nephew is beginning to like flashlights as well, i may end up getting him an Inova X1 (uses an easily available AA battery) or one of those "phaser" looking cranklights, i think he'll like the cranklight more, and as an added advantagem there will be no batteries to buy for it....

ahh heck, the Flashoholic credo strikes again, why not buy him both, one as a gift, another as a stocking stuffer......

ibcj

Enlightened
All I can say is keep'em away from your good lights, they know the difference too. I gave my 3 yoa an old Mag Solitare that I found. It was fine until he saw my Arc AAA-P. Now he wants nothing to do with the Mag and every night before I go to bed, I have to find my Arc in his room (which usually is left on). He hasn't claimed it as his own yet, but I'm sure that it won't be long.