SL ProPolymer 3C luxenon or xenon model?

Beaver_2

Newly Enlightened
I was thinking of getting a SL ProPolymer 3C flashlight, but I didn't know if I should get the xenon model or the luxenon model. Does the xenon model have as good a regulation as the luxenon one? And which one is brighter?
Thanks a lot for your help,
-Beaver II

CLHC

Flashaholic
Can't comment on these here since I don't own any of them, but I have seen the Streamlight ProPolymer LED ones. Personally I don't like the multiple LED pattern setting in this package. I do like the incandescent version. Singular lamp assembly in that size head than the 7, 6, or 5 LEDs arrayed within. I have not seen the output of any of the two so I have nothing to say regarding its lighting.

Grubbster

Enlightened
I have the luxeon model. The xenon does not have regulation but will probably be a bit brighter at the start. The luxeon will keep its brightness for over 6 hours though. It throws great and is a fantastic light if you can deal with its size. Go for the lux.

VF1Jskull1

Enlightened
Grubbster said:
I have the luxeon model. The xenon does not have regulation but will probably be a bit brighter at the start. The luxeon will keep its brightness for over 6 hours though. It throws great and is a fantastic light if you can deal with its size. Go for the lux.

Yeah, what he said.... I got one for my dad loved it. I will probably get him a propoly 4aa luxeon also since he wanted that one too.