ebay/paypal discounts...

leddite

Enlightened
found another batch of these on techbargains.com (see below). i know a lot of you guys use paypal, and in particular, troll ebay for lights (and stuff). i also figure you're going to buy stuff anyway, so, this is like, free money. i used a code already for myself, it's like free money :)

the caveat on redeeming seems to be that the selling account needs to be in very good standing (high percentage goodness), have at least 50 sales? (i think), and of course, accept paypal. it worked for me the three times i've tried it *grin* but i can't make promises that ebay/paypal won't keep. if you're buying anyway, it can't hurt.

[god, this sounds like spam, it's not :>]

the details from http://www.techbargains.com:
Ending eBay PayPal Codes, Nov 28

eBay has 2 PayPal coupon codes that work for SOME accounts. You need to test it to verify.

10% off 1 item, max $25 off Code: C1-Holiday2005 Exp 11/30
$5 off 1 item $50 or more Code: C2-Holiday2005 Exp 11/30
$15 off 1 item $100 or more Code: C3-Holiday2005 Exp 11/30

New codes:
10% off 1 item, max $25 off Code: C11-GIFTGUIDE Exp 12/18

Easiest way to test it is on Buy it now items what require Immediate payment, that way you can cancel the buy it now transaction if the coupon fails.

---

leddite

flownosaj

Flashlight Enthusiast
wow.gif

You just saved me $16.75 with the C11-GIFTGUIDE. Thanks!

Now if we could only get something to make Ebay shipping free, then I'd be really happy.

leddite

Enlightened
as those expired now, www.techbargains.com had another set recetnly....

eBay PayPal Codes, Dec 4, 2005
eBay has 2 PayPal coupon codes that work for SOME accounts. You need to test it to verify.

10% off 1 item, max $25 off Code: C11-GIFTGUIDE Exp 12/18
$5 off 1 item $50 or more Code: C22-GiftGuide
$15 off 1 item $100 or more Code: C23-GiftGuide

Easiest way to test it is on Buy it now items what require Immediate payment, that way you can cancel the buy it now transaction if the coupon fails.
Email Deal Similar Deals

#