• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Custom Aleph3 and Tri-Lux III-Sale pending

Nightlight

Newly Enlightened
I have a custom A3 blue swirl body, chrome head and chrome 2-stage tail with 3 H3 vials, DB917, UX1J and a Tri-lux III TWOJ head from Icarus. The lights cost me $275 and $175 respectively. Neither light has been out of the house(OK I did take them on the porch). This combo gives some serious throw and, with the Icarus head, an amazing amount of light from a small package.The chrome and blue swirl Aleph is stunning. The lights are essentially as I received them. I would like to sell them together and will ask $425 shipped.

Last edited:

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Custom Aleph3 and Tri-Lux III

First in line for the Tri-Lux head if you decide to split them up.

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Got any pics of the Blue Swirl/Chrome aleph? Sounds nice.

LED.... I have one of Icarus' Tri-Lux IIIs..... They are awesome!

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast

MSaxatilus said:
Got any pics of the Blue Swirl/Chrome aleph? Sounds nice.

LED.... I have one of Icarus' Tri-Lux IIIs..... They are awesome!

MSaxatilus, I missed out on them the last time and was hoping to catch this one on the rebound.

You should buy the light for $250, I'll pitch in $175 for the head, and everyone will be happy!

I believe I've seen pictures of both, the chrome/swirl is indeed stunning, but the black Tri-Lux head is blinding.

Nightlight

Newly Enlightened

Sorry I don't have any pics but I'm sure there are some around. It is a dark blue and black swirl pattern. The Tri-Lux head is black. I will give this a little while longer as a set and then consider splitting. It does make an awesome set however and I would prefer to sell it that way.

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast

I think the Custom Aleph3 looks something like #1 in the picture below:
A3-RGB.jpg

That is very nice!! :)

Lunarmodule

Enlightened
I second what Trashman requests. I missed my chance at this head and very much would like to hear about its performance from first hand experience. Peoples impressions are far more valuable than lumen numbers or other raw data. Thanks if you can!

Vifam

Enlightened
The Aleph3 Tri-Lux III BB500 head has the hotspot as big as a LuxV. Compare to the Aleph3 LuxIII DB917; the Tri-LuxIII's hotspot is much bigger with lots of side spill, but not as bright. Just like LuxV, it gives you a wall of light. It is not as bright as Icarus's Dimmable Tri-LuxIII FatMag2C/SO20XA, run at 900ma, but still has the similar size of hotspot.

Vifam

Enlightened
I compared the Tri-LuxIII to a Surefire L4 and a McLux PR wit LuxV and BB700. I shined them on the wall about 25ft away. It has brighter and more intense hotspot. It has more throw.