• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD! SN-II clone, Quad-Lux, FF-II, MMag Hotwire.

mateen

Enlightened
Selling a few redundant lights in my collection to raise funds for my next project. These are lights I've built for fun and now don't use enough to justify keeping. I don't know the selling value of these lights so if they are out of line let me know. I want somebody else to be able to use these things so I've (hopefully) priced them to move. PM me with your email address if you'd like pictures or more details. Thanks for looking!

1) Space Needle II clone with regulation to preserve the LuxV. Black Mag2C, Downboy917, LuxV VX1T on o-sink, UCL lens. Runs on 3xCR123A (included) in sleeve. Barely used - finish is 99%. $75 shipped conus. *SOLD*

2) Quad-lux. Pewter Mag2C, four TV1K LuxIII emitters on PQS heatsink, four SO20XA reflectors, Fatman driving 30mA - 900mA to each emitter via an external dimming potentiometer, UCL lens. Runs on 3xCR123A (included) in sleeve. Barely used - finish is 99%. $125 shipped conus. *SOLD*

3) Firefly-II. Copper head modified to accept a modified SO17XA reflector. Includes NG500/TW0J sandwich. This one has been carried and looks it :). Finish is 75%, mostly worn on the body tube, and can be restored to like new with purchase of new body tube from Sandwich Shoppe. I will email pics to those interested. Includes 1xCR123. Discounted at $85 (shipped conus) for cosmetic wear and tear, functions perfectly. *SOLD*

4) Auroralite Minimag Hotwire TL-3 package. This is the kit sold recently here on CPF for $20 for the metal reflector and ceramic socket to retrofit your Minimag to the higher power Streamlight TL-3 bulbs. I am including 2 of the TL-3 lamps and the two protected AW 14500 lithium ion cells you will need to run this. $35 shipped conus. *SOLD*

Thanks again for taking a look. PM or post here with questions.

Last edited:

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: SNII clone, FFII, Quad-lux, MMag Hotwire Kit

All look like good prices to me... very good, in fact. I haven't looked into the MM Hotwire kit but is the reflector polished for best throw or textured for a smoother beam?

mateen

Enlightened

BugLightGeek: PM replied.

cratz2: MMag hotwire kit comes with polished reflector.

teststrips: PM replied. Holding MMag hotwire kit for you per your "I'll take it" post.

Thanks!

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast

What's the tint like on the Quad-lux and would you be willing to ship internationally if I were to cover the extra cost ?

Thanks

aosty

Enlightened

I'll take #4 if teststrips flakes. :grin2:

mateen

Enlightened

x-ray: This thread covers the V1 tint pretty well. The short answer is that the V1 tint, driven at 500mA or higher, is very slightly buttercream yellow. Underdriven, like at 30mA, it warms up a bit. It is well short of incandescent beam warmth, though. The V1 is a great user tint (esp outdoors) but not a favorite of white wall hunters.
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/85464

The international shipping issue may get tricky because I would first need to ask you for an international money order (I only have the basic PayPal account so I don't think it accepts funds coming in). If that doesn't seem like a huge PITA to you, let's talk.

aosty: Noted.

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for the info, think I'll pass though as international money orders are a PITA here as well :)

Thanks anyway

mateen

Enlightened

x-ray: Glad we agree :).

LED Zeppelin: PM replied. Holding Quad-LuxIII per your "I'll take it" post.

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast

2nd in line for #2

Thanks. Paypal standing by.

Curtis

mateen

Enlightened

cue003: Noted.

teststrips: Thanks for the email. Your kit is shipping today. Check your email for tracking info. Also, if you haven't already read through it, here is Auroralite's original thread regarding installation, operation, and safety. Definitely a must-read! I also put a glass MMag lens in the box in case you didn't have one already.
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/97490

LED Zeppelin: Thanks for the PM. Your light is shipping today. Check your PM for tracking info.

Maximum

Enlightened
Re: FS: SpaceNeedleII clone, Firefly-II, Quad-lux, MMag Hotwire Kit

I will take the FF2.
Please PM your address so I can send a MO.
Shipping instructions will follow.
Thanks

mateen

Enlightened

GhostReaction: Got your PM. Replied with email and PM.

Maximum: GhostReaction PM'd me previously regarding the sale of the FF2. May I put you second in line and give Ghost 24 hours to respond?

Thanks.

Maximum

Enlightened

No problem, second in line.

mateen

Enlightened

Maximum: PM me your email address so I can forward you the pics?

mateen

Enlightened

GhostReaction: Thanks for looking!

Maximum: PM replied via email.

Sinjz: PM received. You are third in line for the FF-II.

Thanks all!