Some very good news!

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
Got some very good news today :) . Doc says that the cancer that had spread is no longer there. He cannot explain it. He has the old bone scan and x-rays that show where the cancer had spread but now it is gone.
And my hair, fingernails, and toenails have started growing back :) .
Doc said that would not believe it if he was not seeing it. I told him I believed it and I knew why it was no longer there. He took my hand and knelt down and prayed to God and gave thanks right there in the office. I thought he was going to cry. Warms my heart to see a man who is not afraid to kneel before God no matter who is watching.
Now that the cancer is on the run it is time to finish it off :xyxgun: .

Keep praying for me and together we will lick this yet. Thanks everyone for the support you have shown me and my family. It means a great deal to us and I cannot express my gratitude enough.

Edit to add: The cancer that had spread is no longer there. The original cancer is still there. The way I worded it may have been misleading.

Last edited:

jtr1962

Flashaholic
Great news! I hope you get the cancer licked completely. You're too young to have something like this happen to you. May you make it to a ripe old age.

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
Thanks guys! My spirit is lifted tonight and I have renewed strength to fight on.

Skyclad01

Enlightened
Simply put, That is amazing!!! As it (the mantra) was often said in the movie Galaxy Quest - "Never give up, Never Surrender."

:goodjob:

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Think of it as the ultimate Christmas present.. use it well! You are still in our thoughts and prayers.