Reviewers for Flupic converter boards and JIL DD Sandwhich wanted! Free!

goldserve

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi everyone,

I'm in a good mood, it's the season so i'm looking for a few people to give away some boards. Mainly, I'm looking for around people (with review sites) to review some FluPIC boards. I should also mention that some soldering is required to hook up converter board and led.

I have 3 JIL DD FluPIC modules (WITHOUT EMITTER) and 5 FLuPIC 0.55" sandwhich boards.

Check out my link for more information on the boards. Please PM me and we'll go from there. Thanks!

Last edited:

goldserve

Flashlight Enthusiast
He might have things going on lately...busy with some other things maybe. I find there could be a language barrier sometimes as well. What needs answering btw?

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I'll take the bate.
As long as the necessary soldering isn't fine (requiring a very steady hand, good eyes, and a very small-tipped iron), I ought to be able to evaluate this driver & LED combination for you.

If the FluPIC driver board & LED meet these criteria, please send them to:

Craig Johnson
The LED Museum
745 N. 104th St.
Seattle WA. 98133-9211

This address is published all over the internet, so I do not mind posting it here.

goldserve

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey...i know you are more than capable of modding lights! Cheers on your GB fenix success. PM me your address and I'll try to get a FLuPIC module out to you.

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
goldserve said:
Hey...i know you are more than capable of modding lights! Cheers on your GB fenix success. PM me your address and I'll try to get a FLuPIC module out to you.

Hey thanks! :) I'll see what I can do with them... any suggestions?
I know it has already been done to the fenix. PM incoming

goldserve

Flashlight Enthusiast
An Aleph mod is good...they fit perfectly in the ESCAN...modding one of your Q3s would be good as well, cheap adjustable light.

I don't know many other flashlights but I'm sure you do :)

Somy Nex

Enlightened
Lips said:
:shakehead Goldserve

I hope your endeavor is easier than getting litemania to answer a question about the jil DD. I can't figure him out. Ask a question or send a PM and you get no response. What could the deal be. Good Luck! :shakehead

most of his threads in the dealer section ask for e-mails and "not PMs". try sending him an e-mail, he's replied to all of my e-mails so far. good luck =)

greenLED

Flashaholic
4sevens said:
I don't have review site, but I'd be happy to write up a review in CPF.
:)

I'm on the same boat, but am still interested in evaluating one of those sammies. I've played with an HDS, and am curious to see how the interfaces compare. Also curious to see how they short-stack.

Please let me know if I could participate and I'll PM you my addy.
:thanks:

Last edited:

goldserve

Flashlight Enthusiast
I need one more person with decent soldering skills to put on an emitter and test the JIL DD FluPIC module!

Thanks everybody!

greenLED

Flashaholic
PM sent.
I forgot to mention: do you have need for some 30AWG teflon wire for your converters? I'll gladly send you some in partial exchange for the board.