• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired HDS EDC custom Gold anodized Titanium clip

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
One gold anodized Titanium clip made from .042" 6AL4V knife grade Titanium (same thickness as the heavy duty Strider Ti knife clips). $20 for the first "I'll take it". Just finished this one tonight. Not sure when I'll get more done but in the future I will be doing some of the style in the thread below that are both bezel up or down clips. Includes PayPal fees and shipping in CONUS. See the thread here for more info and more pics. CPF thread on Ti clip
Includes gold plated small round split ring. Email to [email protected] may get quicker response as I'm not on here too much lately.

HDSTiClip1.jpg

Last edited:

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm working on another one today but it will have the option of bezel up OR down carry. It will look similar to the one in the other thread but may be any of the listed colors. I've been in touch with Lunarmodule on this and he may take it depending on what color I can do. But it may be put up when it's done as a first 'I'll take it" also since I really need the funds now as my other half still hasn't been able to find work (former biz she worked for was closed by IRS due to stupid boss). This dual carry clip will be $25 and that includes shipping CONUS. No extra charge for PayPal.

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
270 Winchester - I've got a lot of different requests and I'll try that too as time allows. I've got an Arc 4 so I'll try one in that style at some point. I don't want to take orders or take money until I have them done. As it stands now I've got 4 items to make (some knife clips) and these all seem to take longer than expected - I still haven't gotten this down to a resonable time. I back to the dungeon right now to work on some more :sweat:
In the meantime here's a couple pics of some of the Benchmade knife clip I just finished in light green or gold/green:
bm-clip2.jpg

bm-clip3.jpg

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sold to yaesumofo - PayPal received - Thanks! BTW the clips I am selling do not include screws at this time but I will try to find some for you as mentioned in my return email. If I can find a reasonable price on them I'll offer them in the future. I believe one of CPF's members (arewethereyetdad ??) had a thread where he was offering a couple torx style screws for the HDS free to anyone who requested them. If anyone knows about this please chime in. More clips to come ...

Latest posts