NITECORE -- Keep Innovating        

Thread: HDS EDC custom Gold anodized Titanium clip

Default HDS EDC custom Gold anodized Titanium clip

One gold anodized Titanium clip made from .042" 6AL4V knife grade Titanium (same thickness as the heavy duty Strider Ti knife clips). $20 for the first "I'll take it". Just finished this one tonight. Not sure when I'll get more done but in the future I will be doing some of the style in the thread below that are both bezel up or down clips. Includes PayPal fees and shipping in CONUS. See the thread here for more info and more pics. CPF thread on Ti clip
    Includes gold plated small round split ring. Email to matrix44@matrixkey.com may get quicker response as I'm not on here too much lately.

Last edited by matrixshaman; 11-30-2005 at 10:53 PM.
    There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Default Re: HDS EDC custom Gold anodized Titanium clip

I'm working on another one today but it will have the option of bezel up OR down carry. It will look similar to the one in the other thread but may be any of the listed colors. I've been in touch with Lunarmodule on this and he may take it depending on what color I can do. But it may be put up when it's done as a first 'I'll take it" also since I really need the funds now as my other half still hasn't been able to find work (former biz she worked for was closed by IRS due to stupid boss). This dual carry clip will be $25 and that includes shipping CONUS. No extra charge for PayPal.
    There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Flashaholic*

Hey matrix, if you can make one that's like the old arc-4 clip I'll jump on one....I'm sure a lot of other HDS owners feel the same...

Nick
    "a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any particular individual citizen." -Warren vs District of Columbia, after three women were raped, beaten for 14 hours and police never came after numerous 911 calls were placed

270 Winchester - I've got a lot of different requests and I'll try that too as time allows. I've got an Arc 4 so I'll try one in that style at some point. I don't want to take orders or take money until I have them done. As it stands now I've got 4 items to make (some knife clips) and these all seem to take longer than expected - I still haven't gotten this down to a resonable time. I back to the dungeon right now to work on some more
    In the meantime here's a couple pics of some of the Benchmade knife clip I just finished in light green or gold/green:

I will take it.

Yaesumofo
    Support your local flashlight builder.
    Buy American. Stop crying and start Buying.
    Flashlights are tools. Period.

Sold to yaesumofo - PayPal received - Thanks! BTW the clips I am selling do not include screws at this time but I will try to find some for you as mentioned in my return email. If I can find a reasonable price on them I'll offer them in the future. I believe one of CPF's members (arewethereyetdad ??) had a thread where he was offering a couple torx style screws for the HDS free to anyone who requested them. If anyone knows about this please chime in. More clips to come ...