Noobie Help

ghostrider

Enlightened
I'm new here and have a couple questions. I hope I am posting them in the right section.

First:

I have an old Eveready 3D, Mag knock-off. I put a xenon bulb in it that I got at Ace Hardware along with trying some lithium batteries. This produced decent results, but I'd like to know if it's possible to get a better reflector cup and possibly a better lens on it. I just recently purchased a G2 and was contemplating throwing the Eveready out, but would first like to know if there are other things I can do with it.

Second:

I have a Legend 2AA that I bought while serving on board an aircraft carrier around 1990. I recently replaced this with the Sam's Club Cyclops, but don't want to toss it for nostalgic reasons. The reflector on it is badly pitted and needs replacing. What I'd like to do with it is a xenon bulb, a better reflector cup, and a better tail cap (the original plastic one is still there, but I'm hoping something better is available).

I don't have any experience modding flashlights. I'd like to keep it simple, but would also be interested in reading about various other options.

Thanks in advance.