• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 100pc Left Titanium Firefly

jashhash

Enlightened
Hi Everyone A question was asked earlier about the brightness of the firefly using an Alkaline or NiMH cell. First of all I need to mention that performance will vary greatly (big emphasis on greatly) depending on the internal resistance of your battery which limits how bright the firefly can get on turbo mode. That being said I measured the current draw of the head assembly with my power supply set at 1.4V: 0.01A > 0.07A > 0.32A > 3.3A. In terms of wattage that is 0.014W > 0.10W > 0.45W > 4.62W. From this you can estimate the run time on each mode as well assuming you are using a 2450mAh Eneloop cell your results should be 245h > 35h > 7.6h > 44 mins. I have tested the firefly mode with an eneloop cell and can confirm that it does last at least 9 days being constantly on. If your an ultra light sort of camper you could bring it along and should just need a single AA cell for a weekend trip if you lay off the turbo mode.

jashhash

Enlightened
The shipping list has been updated. 39 lights are being shipped out from Shenzhen today, I will have tracking numbers for you soon. As of now I have 7pc left of the CREE version and 54PC left of the Nichia.

jashhash

Enlightened
Hi Everyone,

I just updated the shipping list today. Please check and see that I have your information. The first 37 recipients are being send from my freight forwarding company in Shenzhen and I'm waiting for them to send this excell sheet back with the tracking numbers. I will follow up with the shipping company Monday, and hopefully have tracking information to post at that time.

msim

Enlightened
Thanks for the update! My tracking number is already in the USPS system, still in China though. *hits F5 furiously*