• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 100W 13x2/3A M*g623 host

Conte

Enlightened
If I'm not mistaken, The Sandwhich Shoppe sells camless reflectors they you can get custom reamed to accommodate the 64623 Bulb.

LINK HERE to the Modamag page. Reflector listing are found for both SMO and MOP. I dont' think you can throw a 623 with that small a reflector so I'd go MOP.

Databyter

Enlightened
Is there going to be another run of these FM?

I am interested in several of your body builds and now with tax returns I have the funds, finally, but it's slim pickins these days for finish.

I am wondering if I should wait or look for another solution. I would prefer to buy from you if I knew that eventually you would be offering something similar again.

My first choice Black is never offered, and my second choice Chrome is out of stock. I'm not really interested in most of the other colors.

Gold for instance would be a compromise, but I at least was thinking about it, until I realized there is no matching option for a gold head. I want the stock head, but I also wanted to get a 2.5 or 3 to throw on as well, and it should match.

Edit: Answered via PM. No plans for more at this time.

Last edited:

Databyter

Enlightened
:paypal:
#4 HA Gold color M*g623 $83.00
2 ea.Osram 64623 $12.00
2 ea. Boro lens $13.00
Shipping $ 8.00

Total $116.00

CPF Handle and address in Paypal.

Thanks!:twothumbs

Edit: Received, The pics don't do the heads enough justice. The finning is deep and well defined, and spaced to retain great strength. The result is a lighter head and great heat dissipation. Anodising is perfect as pictured. Fast shipping

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
#3 Gold plated M*g623 $160
+ Boro & Shipping

$176 :paypal:

You realize you are making me get out my battery pack spot welder again...:kiss:

Latest posts