10440 Flashlights production version Completed.

Man, those are beautiful! And with only 43, I have no chance; I'll be underground Sunday. :(

Hey Kevin, there are more than 15 pcs. of the Ti, so there will be an other drop, once the first one is done and shipped. So message me, and I'll keep you updated, when the next drop will happen.

How do I get a chance to get the mokume?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I will have tomorrows drop split up between here and Flashlight Fanatics forum. Sales will start between 5-6pm PST, you'll have a chance to get a Mokuti then:) I will post more info about the sales tomorrow sometime before the drop. Good Luck!:)

trailhunter

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will have tomorrows drop split up between here and Flashlight Fanatics forum. Sales will start between 5-6pm PST, you'll have a chance to get a Mokuti then:) I will post more info about the sales tomorrow sometime before the drop. Good Luck!:)
Is price announced tomorrow or can I know that idle advance?

HB Guy

Newly Enlightened
The Balaton looks superb and I hope I'll be able to get one. Can you clarify when the brass lights will be offered, and are they the same as the one you showed in the photo ~ a year ago when the 10440 prototype was announced? It appeared to have either Ti or silver trim at various parts of the light.

Re: 10440 Flashlights production version Completed (Brass Release) 7/25 6PM !

There are a few more shots and some important info about the sale I wanted to add. It drops between ➡️ 5-6PM PACIFIC TIME (LOS ANGELES TIME ZONE.)⬅️ (I might have said PST in an earlier post which is not when the sales will start)So once the sales post is up, you're welcome to post your "In"s and the version you prefer. There will be an equal number of all the versions available here and CandlePowerForums Ti and Exotics forum, so if you're a member of both groups, you might have a better chance to score a light. Not all the available lights will drop tonight, but nearly all of the exotics, half the Ti, and Brass will drop in a couple of week. Pricing will be indicated on the first image of the post. Exotic flashlights will include the trit sphere in the tail, but not the 5x 1.5mm x 6mm ones the body. Titanium version will not include the vials ( It can have 5 x 1.5x6mm in the body and 5x 1mm x 3mm in the switch ). I'm happy to install these for you including supplying them, or you can do it yourselves. All lights will include Titanium sleeves, exotic sleeves will be made to order. Once the sale is concluded tonight, I'll ask for about 7-10 days for the lights to be shipped out. If your light doesn't include any custom option, it should ship out in a few days, otherwise I do my best to ship them out as quickly as possible.
Here are the number of each version that will be available here and the same number in Flashlight Fanatics Forum:

- Mokume Gane (2 pcs.)
- Mokuti (2 pcs.)
- Zirconium (1 piece)
- Bluetongue DamaSteel (2 pcs.)
- Titanium (10 pcs.)

Some of the new shots are size comparisons, and exotic wood sleeves, which will also be available for these lights. If you have any questions, feel free to post it here. Thank you for your attention:)

47094997994_3f9deb5e69_b.jpg

47094998354_73363bb36c_b.jpg

47832378832_bd9529ea17_b.jpg

47094998824_d967566e20_b.jpg

47832379262_562ca22959_b.jpg

47094999264_535248ae07_b.jpg

47801479352_50d1ec4c23_b.jpg

Last edited:

trailhunter

Flashlight Enthusiast
There are a few more shots and some important info about the sale I wanted to add. It drops between [emoji3591] 5-6PM PACIFIC TIME (LOS ANGELES TIME ZONE.)[emoji3594] (I might have said PST in an earlier post which is not when the sales will start)So once the sales post is up, you're welcome to post your "In"s and the version you prefer. There will be an equal number of all the versions available here and CandlePowerForums Ti and Exotics forum, so if you're a member of both groups, you might have a better chance to score a light. Not all the available lights will drop tonight, but nearly all of the exotics, half the Ti, and Brass will drop in a couple of week. Pricing will be indicated on the first image of the post. Exotic flashlights will include the trit sphere in the tail, but not the 5x 1.5mm x 6mm ones the body. Titanium version will not include the vials ( It can have 5 x 1.5x6mm in the body and 5x 1mm x 3mm in the switch ). I'm happy to install these for you including supplying them, or you can do it yourselves. All lights will include Titanium sleeves, exotic sleeves will be made to order. Once the sale is concluded tonight, I'll ask for about 7-10 days for the lights to be shipped out. If your light doesn't include any custom option, it should ship out in a few days, otherwise I do my best to ship them out as quickly as possible.
Here are the number of each version that will be available here and the same number in Flashlight Fanatics Forum:

- Mokume Gane (2 pcs.)
- Mokuti (2 pcs.)
- Zirconium (1 piece)
- Bluetongue DamaSteel (2 pcs.)
- Titanium (10 pcs.)

Some of the new shots are size comparisons, and exotic wood sleeves, which will also be available for these lights. If you have any questions, feel free to post it here. Thank you for your attention:)

47094997994_3f9deb5e69_b.jpg

47094998354_73363bb36c_b.jpg

47832378832_bd9529ea17_b.jpg

47094998824_d967566e20_b.jpg

47832379262_562ca22959_b.jpg

47094999264_535248ae07_b.jpg

47801479352_50d1ec4c23_b.jpg
What is the version with steel/ti with mokume in the middle and how many pieces will there be of that?

Thanks! Ti/mokume? Also, it won't have the trit sphere unlike the others?

No it wouldn't it will also have trit slots in the tail switch, but not for a sphere. Also, the Mokume Gane sleeve is an add-on, it comes with titanium sleeves standard.

The Balaton looks superb and I hope I'll be able to get one. Can you clarify when the brass lights will be offered, and are they the same as the one you showed in the photo ~ a year ago when the 10440 prototype was announced? It appeared to have either Ti or silver trim at various parts of the light.

The brass versions will be available in approximately 2-3 weeks. It will look exactly as the prototype, except it won't have the trit sphere switch in the tail, it will have a titanium tail switch and a titanium sleeve, the rest is all brass.

trailhunter

Flashlight Enthusiast
No it wouldn't it will also have trit slots in the tail switch, but not for a sphere. Also, the Mokume Gane sleeve is an add-on, it comes with titanium sleeves standard.
K, will the addon be an option as part of the sale?

trailhunter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Crap, did this drop already? 11pm EDT here

trailhunter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you for catching that, I've just corrected my typo. Also an !!!Important Update!!! Sales will start between 5-6 PDT (Los Angeles Time) not PST which I might have typed earlier.
Did this sale start? I'm scratching my head on when the sale starts. Seems like it will get announced on this thread?