17,000 lumens of incan domination! Mag 6D 64656/64657 *Beamshots added*

Sprinkles

Newly Enlightened
Does it come with one of these.....

z_alf_ka20001.gif

(I especially like the depicted uses for the suit - very reassuring)

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
Fabulous mod! This is the perfect light to singe low flying bat wings. It is funny once you use a light like this, going back to a 200 lumen light.

Darvis

Enlightened
When you click the switch on that thing, does it propel you backwards ala the Hollywood "shooting a big gun" action/reaction force of nature? Truly awesome. I would love to see the (singed) look on the face of a perp after you used that in a tactical "bump in the night" room clearing manuever!! You do mount this on your pistol, right?

mrartillery

Enlightened
Lol, well the only problem with that is it would probably disorient you as much as it would the perp. That much light all at once would destroy your night adjusted eyes...unless you got some shades near by. :cool:

mrartillery

Enlightened
In way of charging, its nothing fancy just 4 setups like this all charged to 4.15 and bled down to 28.2v for pack voltage with a 64657. Much above that and you will flash them, trust me Ive killed 2 of them already. :ohgeez:

Justin Case

Flashlight Enthusiast
I charge my 5xIMR26500 cells for my 4D Mag623 in this parallel cradle connected to a hobby charger
5xIMR26500chargingcradlecompleted.jpg

Justin Case

Flashlight Enthusiast
Two continuous lengths of 12 gauge Deans noodle wire. Silicone jacket selectively stripped and exposed wire areas soldered to the cradles.

Last edited:

mrartillery

Enlightened
Justin, nice cradle! I had thought about making something like this myself one time, but I just decided to use the WF-139's since I already had them, just had to make some holders for the batteries and presto!

Justin Case

Flashlight Enthusiast
I did the same thing with this WF-139:
WF-139chargerwithIMR26500cradles.jpg

Tyco/AMP crimp-on ring terminals, 18 ga stranded wire, Bulgin C holders. I used thinner gauge wires vs the other cradle above because the wires in the previous cradle could carry up to 11.5A (1C charge rate for each of the 5 IMR26500s being charged in parallel by the hobby charger). The WF-139, in contrast, might send about 0.6A through the wires.

The red spacers are AA length, so I can also use the cradles to charge C NiMH cells in a AA charger in a pinch.

Last edited:

mrartillery

Enlightened
Justin, what did you use for the aa spacers? I am currently just using some wooden dowel cut to length, but yours looks much neater.

Illum

Flashaholic
tell you what guys, I think I just hijacked the thread posting that comment, can we move it to another thread and let the 17K lumen thread run its course?:(

lifeofahero

Newly Enlightened
Woooow.. thats crazy!! :thumbsup:

Looking at the two front yard shots.. bottom right of the image, near the bottom of the fence post... did you catch an animal in the second image? The two glowing dots look like cats eyes and they're not in the first image. :laughing: