• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 2.5" THROW MASTER by Fivemega

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dynacolt

Enlightened
Brightnorm, The USL is meant to be a 'Stealth' light, but I can understand your desire to use it with the Throw Master, which of course will suddenly bring it out of stealth mode.
Could I suggest if you carry a Mag85, Triphaser, a pair of BarnBurners, an M60 and a couple of RPGs strapped to your back, the USL will become much less of a drawcard? :sssh:

Dave.

brightnorm

Flashaholic
I tried your method but was criticised for trying to divert attention from the USL/ThrowM.

Actually, I tried carrying it in a plastic bag with just the head protruding, operating the switch through the very thin plastic. It worked but is pretty awkward and a frustrating reminder of the blessings enjoyed by rural Flashaholics.

Brightnorm

rolltide

Newly Enlightened
#60 Gray Type III 2.5" THROW MASTER - $105
g4 socket $30

2 WA1111 $19
Shipping $6
Total $160

Paypal will be sent shortly

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
Do any of you guys know If this can be modded to suit a Single Seoul for some Amazing throw?

Thanks

Incan and HID bulbs both protrude into the focal spot of the various size reflectors with a nearly spherical light projection capability. Ideally, someone should invent a tubular LED, rather than the flat square ones that only project straight up.

FILIPPO

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Fivemega:

PP sent from: [email protected]

for: (1X) gray 2.5" throwmaster head---->105$
shipping---->12$
insurance---->8$
TOT---->125$ :broke:

PS: at the end I've decided to take a gray head but I have seen that you reserved me one in red. if there are some problem, please let me know:thumbsup:
(E-mail sent)

thanks,
FILIPPO.

JimmyB

Enlightened
JimmyB:paypal: for 1 Gray Throw Master #66 (or 67 if 66 taken by Filipo)
Cost $105
Shippping to US $6
Total $111

Last edited:

rolltide

Newly Enlightened
Throw master and other items arrived. The Throw Master is a beautiful piece of work, and works well also.

Thanks,

Roll Tide

phantom

Newly Enlightened
[FONT=바탕]Hi Fivemega,[/FONT]
[FONT=바탕]I will take one [/FONT]2.5" THROW MASTER [FONT=바탕]#69 Gray Type III[/FONT]

[FONT=바탕]Paypal sent for,[/FONT]
#69 Gray Type III @$105.00 x 1 = $105.00
International Shipping = $12.00
Total = $117.00

Thanks.

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Possibly stupid question here....
If the cam is removed, such as what is neccesary to run the Malkoff drop-in, would this head then work with it? I know it will not work with the other drop-ins, but figured I would ask.

MichiganMan

Enlightened
Incan and HID bulbs both protrude into the focal spot of the various size reflectors with a nearly spherical light projection capability. Ideally, someone should invent a tubular LED, rather than the flat square ones that only project straight up.

So the consensus is that this wouldn't work with, say, the TerraLUX TLE-6EX? Or at the very least, would be wasted on it?

nitnapz

Enlightened
So the consensus is that this wouldn't work with, say, the TerraLUX TLE-6EX? Or at the very least, would be wasted on it?

the terralux6ex as well with most other LED's that i've seen which are usually quite "flat" would NOT work as the focal point has to be really up/inside the reflector, so that horizontal light would get trapped in the "sperical" area before it shoots out the front.

it is the same idea as aspherical lenses, the focal point to see the LED or "square" pattern must be within a certain distance from the lense so that all the light is set to a satisfying throw.

think of the quintessential reflector being a sphere with the center "point" emitting light so that it uses all area of the sphere to throw out the light out the front.

Status
Not open for further replies.