2004 Shot Show...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumpmaster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Did I read it correctly on the web that the tickets are $90.00 per person for the Shot Show? I was looking for plane tickets and about the cheapest available out of IAH (Houston) is $270...

I need to start budgeting now so I can try to make it this year. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

JM-99

Mr Ted Bear

Flashlight Enthusiast
You can be sure that the get together for 2004 will be even better than 2003. Already some "plans" have been made...

The nice thing about Vegas, is that I am much more at home there, than I was in Orlando. Which means, I know the the "right" places, so it will be easier to put the Party together in terms of food/catering etc.

Also, the patio of the timeshare in Florida worked out very well for the party, and so I am about trying to make simular arrangements for this year this year

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
It might be $90, but I think under Peter or anyone else's reg, there's a discount?

There's still no new info on Shotshow.org, so it's unclear at this point. I'd say budget more than what you'd need, and if you end up spending less, all the more better.

What was the cost last year in FL?

Greta

Flashaholic
Vegas is a 2 and a half hour drive for me. I'm not familiar with any of the "entertainment" venues but I know where the great malls are and I know that the best rooms on the strip are at the Venetian for about $200/night. I think I'll be starting to save up now so I can get a suite for a couple nights. There's no point in staying in Vegas if you can't do it in style... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
$90?!

i had no idea it would be even close to that ammount /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
You can always go Amtrak or Greyhound... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Size15's

Flashaholic
Where am I going to find two kids in time for SS2004?! Is there time to father my own twins if I go out on the pull with the pickup line "Hey Sexy! Do you want to be the mother of our twins and take them to Las Vegas to meet my friend and his family in February 2004?"
That line has got to work!

Al /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
yea al, maybe you just need a new approach... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just seeing what protos everybody has up their sleeves and drooling over them's worth the $90... Plus, it's Vegas...

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmmm, 2004... I need to visit my mom out that way anyway and have been meaning to get to Vegas some day. It will take some planning but I think I can pull it off!

Guess I'll have to become a firearms trainer or flashlight industry mogul to get in /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I single handedly keep the flashlight economy going in this state, so they should let me in !

Mr Ted Bear

Flashlight Enthusiast
Where did the $90 figure come in? Early registration is $15. Late or at the door, was $50.

What you spend on accomdations is another matter.

The new lights that you get to see... priceless.

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don't know what the gate ticket was for CPFers last year. But the $90 figure circulated from post #225001, so...
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Maybe it's time to ask Peter G...

Greta

Flashaholic
Any idea where the official CPF get together might be taking place? I know it seems early, but we ARE talking about Vegas here. NOW is the time to start making reservations... seriously!

I was wanting to stay in the hotel where the get together is going to be. Anyone? Anyone? Jeff? Peter?

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
You rang? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I have no idea. I have my head down working on the LS4...

What do you suggest for vegas?

Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts