"2009" CandlePower Knife ??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

george tichbourne

KNIFEMAKER
Something new that George has recently shipped
damababydecobwbacksidef.jpg

Just to give you something to look at - this is a full size integral in Damasteel, however, run up in 1/8" Damasteel in a 3-4" blade - no handle, slightly different design. Might be of interest. Shot it in black and white because it showed the pattern better.

On our way out, will respond to Robo, and others when we get back,
appreciate your kind thoughts. I've aged 10 years and George looks great :confused:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Had no idea what had happened to George. Glad to hear that he's recovering.

LEDad

Newly Enlightened
Sorry to hear about George, but very glad that he is feeling better. Hope he is fully recovered soon.

george tichbourne

KNIFEMAKER
Thankyou All for your kind thoughts.

George from all accounts is recovered. His endurance is a little less than it was but all in all he's great !!;)

It's been good hearing from all of you, we've missed you.

We're hunkering down getting ready for snow. I'm ready to leave the Country and find someplace nice and warm with NO SNOW.

C.

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thankyou All for your kind thoughts.

George from all accounts is recovered. His endurance is a little less than it was but all in all he's great !!;)

It's been good hearing from all of you, we've missed you.

We're hunkering down getting ready for snow. I'm ready to leave the Country and find someplace nice and warm with NO SNOW.

C.
Puerto Rico...:whistle:

george tichbourne

KNIFEMAKER
Well folks, as someone said a new knife project does not seem to be in the cards. :mecry:

It was a blast working with you folks George and I truly enjoyed the experience.

As knifemaking is how we try and make our living we must keep moving to keep a roof over our heads :sigh: .

Someone earlier indicated that this is in fact a flashlight forum and not a knife forum :) in which case that's where you will find us.

George has his own forum on Bladeforums - don't know if I'm allowed to say that or not. You can reach us there or by
e-mail at [email protected]

Take care of yourselves, George & I will miss you all :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.