• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

2C FM11 & 3C FM85 Ready To Ship

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just got my FM85 in the mail...all I can say is Fivemega outdid himself this time!!! The work that went into these mags is tremendous and incredible! Excellent job 5Meg, your work is AWESOME!!:rock:

tanasit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mine arrived today, what a gorgious piece of work.:rock: Feel solid and well balance in hand. Nice just to hold it without turning it on, how many flashlight can give you that kind of feeling.:grin2:

One tiny complain though, the charge plug is too tight and I think it's the plating.

Nebula

Enlightened
My new 2C arrived today. Varooj, you have done it again! Another beautiful light extremely well executed.

If anyone reading this is on the fence get off now and order this beauty. FM's craftsmanship and AW's new C cells go together very well.

Kirk

tanasit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: 2C FM11 the Baby Torch!

Today while I was preping (applying silicone to all o-ring, DeoxIT the electrical contact surfaces and Nyogel the threads) my 2C FM11, I accidently turned it on so I turned it off, but later I kept turning it on again and I left it on then I felt the heat. I immediately tried it out to see if it is the Baby Torch.
See results below which was after about 15 seconds:

2CFM11-1.jpg

2CFM11-2.jpg

So, I want to reserve #6 3C FM85 pending my PM to FiveMega.

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: 2C FM11 the Baby Torch!

tanasit said:
Today while I was preping (applying silicone to all o-ring, DeoxIT the electrical contact surfaces and Nyogel the threads) my 2C FM11, I accidently turned it on so I turned it off, but later I kept turning it on again and I left it on then I felt the heat. I immediately tried it out to see if it is the Baby Torch.
See results below which was after about 15 seconds:

2CFM11-1.jpg

2CFM11-2.jpg

So, I want to reserve #6 3C FM85 pending my PM to FiveMega.
That is SWEET!!:thumbsup:

maddog

Enlightened
all i can say is that this is the BEST carry Light i currently own. the "C" Size is just perfect and all of my "D" Size Lights seem HUGE by comparison. my ROP is now the back up ... to this light.

Thanks 5Mega you sure out did yourself this time!

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
takeit.gif
#16 3C FM85 $305 with batteries + Shipping to States $10 = $315
MOP reflector
paypal.gif
thanks.gif

Last edited:

citizenal

Newly Enlightened
I will take #15 85 with batteries mop reflector... paypal on its way..

paypal sent!

Last edited:

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anyone reading this thread and wondering about these....stop now and order one while you can!! These are absolutely beautiful, and just incredible craftsmanship! :rock: Trust me, you will kick yourself if you miss this chance! :grin2:

Awesome job, Varooj! :thumbsup:

EM

dj64kc

Banned
Well, ok then.

I'll take a 2-cell (FM-11) #11 with VLOP and batteries.

Thanks Varooj!

Last edited:

Lips

Flashlight Enthusiast
A little tip on these... I removed the bulb and used a metric sockect to get the bulb filiment to go Parellel with the switch and removed the bezel to center the bulb. The reflector stays put so very easy to adjust bulb to center for perfect beam.

Cheers

therisensun

Newly Enlightened
EricMack said:
Anyone reading this thread and wondering about these....stop now and order one while you can!! These are absolutely beautiful, and just incredible craftsmanship! :rock: Trust me, you will kick yourself if you miss this chance! :grin2:

Awesome job, Varooj! :thumbsup:

EM

:twothumbs Just opened mine.... EricMack is right on the money.... what a masterpiece, the balance and feel is incredible... the design and craftsmanship are second to none.... these are truly in a class by themselves.

If I had the funds an additional order would be on the way... I'll probably kick myself for not getting another. It's a great deal to buy the batteries with the light.... and thanks for sending them charged... it's never fun to have to wait to charge before you can fire it up.

Amazing work :thanks:

Max

suprattmike

Newly Enlightened
Got my FM85 today, absolutely awesome! I can't wait until it gets dark so I can go outside and play!

With the MOP reflector I got just over 40,000 lux at 1 meter.

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
Lips said:
Very bright Mag85!

Be carefull hot off the charger, I sent some glass to bulb heaven already :ohgeez:

Congratulations on your 1,000th post !!! I'm glad these are selling, as they look nice.

What is the voltage when charged? It seems strange since I have a number of Mag85's being driven by 3 Li-Ion cells (i.e. 3D light with 3P-3S 17500) that don't flash. There must be reduced resistance in this setup...or else you are overcharging those cells?