• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 2D, 3D, 4D Tri-Bore For Sale and MAG Head Finning Available

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOL! Doh....I didn't think about asking about a 1D which will likely need to be a 2D.

:lolsign:
Here is a pic of my two 1D beauties courtesy of Mirage_Man that need to be tri-bored :D
1dmagscl3.jpg

Aircraft800

Flashlight Enthusiast
:lolsign:
Here is a pic of my two 1D beauties courtesy of Mirage_Man that need to be tri-bored :D
1dmagscl3.jpg

I don't mean to hijack this thread, but Holy Cr@p those are some nice looking 1D Mags! I love the Micro Finning that Mirage_Man did!

They would be great Tri-Bore candidates! Good Luck, and show us some final Pics when done! (Take care of these beauties Jesus Hernandez)

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
In a way it is not as much a hijack as a suggestion to this thread. There are a lot who look for nice 1D hosts....and these are some of the nicest I have seen.

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast
:paypal: for

3 x 1D mags tri-bored = $25 x 3 = $75 (I supplied the host)
Return Shipping = $10
Total = $85

Thanks Jesus, Tony

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast
Greetings, beautiful work, and good luck with your sale!

Just as an FYI, the "light blue" on the right of your third picture down is actually "Shimmer Blue" in official Mag parlance.

Best wishes!

Jesus Hernandez

Enlightened
Souptree, thanks for the info on the shimmer blue maglite.

ar wanton, I mailed your two maglites today. Thanks for your order.

Jesus

Last edited:

wooniris

Newly Enlightened
:thumbsup: FYI Ordered a 2D & 3D Tri-bore from Jesus, came in today in Sunny Singapore. (actually we're been getting alot of rain recently)

Excellent communication. Excellent work and packaging that would have too be seen to be believed.

Great Job

Last edited:

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast
My (three) 1D Mags came out awesome!!! I am now using two of them as mini Mag85's. Jesus did great work and provided excellent communication. Thanks Jesus!!

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
One other suggestion I would make is to offer custom 1D cutdown of 2D not only for AA size, but also a little longer for the 14670/17670 Li-Ions....and also offer quad bore for those wanting to make a 4s 14.8V or 2s2p 7.4V setup. Others have accomplished this just diffusely enlarged the ID, rather than bored grooves (which also works fine), but don't underestimate the demand for quad-bore, and the 1D+ size. :thumbsup:

Last edited: