• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 2D, 3D, 4D Tri-Bore For Sale and MAG Head Finning Available

Jesus Hernandez

Enlightened
wvface; Your box with the Shimmer Blue Mag is on the road.
Expected Delivery: Fri 6/15/12
Thanks for your order.

Techjunkie

Enlightened
in the brightly lit suburbs of NYC (Long Island)
Jesus,

Trying to reach you here, in case you are for any reason unable to reply to my PMs. I'd like to know if you will be able to modify the parts I sent to you in the way that I specified, or if there's something that I overlooked, like perhaps your chuck is not able to grip the 3" head well enough to bore its internal diameter. (In which case, maybe you can bore it in 7 places? I don't know...)

If you can't do anything to make the 7 reflector bases fit properly into the the head, but can still turn down the OD of the tops of the 7 reflectors to fit into the bezel, then please do the reflectors anyway and I'll try to use a brake hone on the ID of the head or find a larger one to use instead.

I realize that my order isn't very expensive and as such, I don't expect priority over anything else you've got going on. Please just drop me a note either here or by PM to let me know what to expect or if you've even had a chance to open my package. Thanks.

John

bstrickler

Enlightened
Guys, do keep in mind he may be taking the week off, because it's 4th of July week. Give him until Monday or Tuesday to respond to e-mails/PM's.

thundertree

Enlightened
:paypal: from thundertree for:

$48.00 Two 3D Extensions
$10.00 Shipping
-------------------------
$58.00 Total

Unique Transaction ID # 8Y90807292615191P

Much thanks!

jwyj

Enlightened
(6) Items for Sale 37mm Extension - $16.00 (Shipping Included)
$17.00 (International - Shipping Included)

:paypal: of $17 for 1 piece international shipping. (either red or black whichever available)
Thank you.

thundertree

Enlightened
Hey Jesus,

Just checking to see on your schedule to see if the Two 3D Extensions will be shipping out soon.

Much thanks!

Jesus Hernandez

Enlightened
Hey Jesus,

Just checking to see on your schedule to see if the Two 3D Extensions will be shipping out soon.

Much thanks!

Thanks for your orders
thundertree; Your three 3D Extensions are on the way. 8/4/12
fastgun; Your 1" Extension 8/4/12
jwyi; Your 37mm Extension 8/4/12

DKlaser

Enlightened
Howdy Jesus! I had tried to reach you through email a couple of times. I need some custom work done on 2 rare color mags and need to send them to you. Can you quote be for the job?

1) 2d mag cut down to 1d, head finned, knurled part of the grip grooved and milled, and trit slots cut on either side of the switch. Possible to dual bore this mag for 2x18650 cells?

2) 2c mag, head finned, body grooved in knurled part, and trit slots cut on either side of the switch.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Lil Jack

Newly Enlightened
Hi,
I would like to know if you bore SF 6p? and the cost?
Thank you,
Lil Jack

Jesus Hernandez

Enlightened
PM sent.

Howdy Jesus! I had tried to reach you through email a couple of times. I need some custom work done on 2 rare color mags and need to send them to you. Can you quote be for the job?

1) 2d mag cut down to 1d, head finned, knurled part of the grip grooved and milled, and trit slots cut on either side of the switch. Possible to dual bore this mag for 2x18650 cells?

2) 2c mag, head finned, body grooved in knurled part, and trit slots cut on either side of the switch.

Thanks.