• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 3rd run of M@g C/D Stainless steel bezel

dede

Newly Enlightened
Hi Kiu,

I'll take
1 x $35 each for VL version (with holes) = $35
Shipping = $5
----------------------
Total $40

dede/tohru

Furrballz

Newly Enlightened
Hello Kiu, can you confirm that your VL bezel is long enough to protect the kaidomain aspheric lens? (and allow the maglite to bezel-stand) Thank you!

steed77

Newly Enlightened
Hi Kiu,

2 X VL w/glow filling = $82
Shipping = $ 6
Total = $88

I'm in too :paypal:

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Kiu!

I'm Just wondering if you have shipped any of the orders placed since the original post, I haven't seen any reply from you.

Thanks!
AlexGT

84Maroon

Banned
This thread is really suffering due to lack of communication from the seller, have any of these been shipped yet?

ambientmind

Enlightened
This thread is really suffering due to lack of communication from the seller, have any of these been shipped yet?

LOL I don't care, I've been waiting 6+ months for another round of these, so I'm glad they're back!!!

Kiu

Enlightened
Sorry for this late reply. All orders received by 6th July was shipped. I will post the shipping status in my first thread later.

I just knew that my PM box was full. I have cleared it. It's time for me to send PMs...

Thank you very much for your patience and support.

chitoz28

Newly Enlightened
Hi, these looks awesom. I want the VL w/ glow, but I wont be able to get one for another month or so, how many are you making? Or maybe I can reserve one from you Kiu. Thanks alot.