• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

5WINNERS !!! KLARUS CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY!!!

niraya

Newly Enlightened
Great quality lights, but lacking sub-lumen moonlight modes is often a deal-breaker for me.

Kozy

Enlightened
I like the magnetic charging port in Klarus flashlights.
Thank you for this opportunity.
Good luck everyone!
:twothumbs

montyneer

Newly Enlightened
great feature is the battery indicator.
Thanks Klarus! Merry Christmas everybody.

Henk4U2

Enlightened
Hi Klarus, love my XT12GT with the dual buttons. Just wish these buttons were more robust.
Make more (single battery, single emitter) lights with color something other than black.

weez82

Enlightened
I like the size of the Mi1C. On paper it looks good. Never used one so can't comment on it much more than that. I would like to see it in action

grinsefalle

Enlightened
One of the best Klarus-features: the dual switch with the no-memory-UI. Absolutely great!
My advice: don't try to build the brightest flashlight with the most lumens at all costs. That is not necessary for such flashlights. Keep your focus on reliability! The switches, the electronics - all these components must (!) work under all conditions. Build you flashlight to work without failures. A non reliable duty flashlight is a no-go, regardless how much output it has.

And yes, I have Klarus lights and I recommend them for LEO use. But there is always room for improvements..

dealgrabber2002

Flashlight Enthusiast
Like Grinsefalle said, don't do what many other companies are doing. Chasing lumens. Not everyone needs a 4000 lumen light. Many prefer a well-balanced brightness and runtime.

mourkon

Newly Enlightened
I love your first headlamp with the three lamp and the included 14500 battery.Thanks!

pasxapil

Newly Enlightened
I like the magnetic charging port in XT12S and the Dual-Switch Tail Cap. Thank you for this opportunity.

Esko

Enlightened
I would like to say: Keep it simple, compact and reliable. And include a neutral white option, too. :)

Thanks for the giveaway. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would like to suggest that you all do a little more work on switches. I've had 2 of your lights and the switches failed however they were used and could have been abused. Absolutely loved them beyond that. The styling is great. Thanks for the opportunity!

Kozy

Enlightened
Congrats to the winners. :twothumbs
Thank you Klarus for the generous giveaway!

Latest posts