75W/55W/35W HID Flashlight in Ebay

Mar

Newly Enlightened
I experienced the same thing on mine, i think the issue might be the contacts not lining up properly.

Well here's the thing also, with the bulb in the flashlight, if I power up the battery first then insert it the housing, the bulb works. If I let it sit for a few minutes and try it again, all I get is the quick flash, dead and need to reboot the battery.

led2011

Newly Enlightened
your goods can be delivered by registered mail, which is not as fast as the express but do not cost import duty fees.

CouldUseALight

Newly Enlightened
Hey you guys with these Ebay HID lights, does your charger get really hot like mine does? (too hot to hold in your hand)

Thanks in advance...

My eBay 85w HID charger gets warmish but definitely not hot, even after a few hours. :caution:

jayrob

Enlightened
My eBay 85w HID charger gets warmish but definitely not hot, even after a few hours. :caution:

Hmmm... Guess I better find a new charger. Mine gets really hot. It charges, but man, it shouldn't be getting that hot!

Thanks for the reply!
beer.gif

prolight

Newly Enlightened
Hello,
I am new to the forum Hi I come from Polish colleagues, I use google translate so sorry for my English

I have a question:
I have 3 modes Ballast 75W 55W 35W

But I do not have the original battery, I have a simple 12V battery which I would have to do to be able to change modes?

K - give-12V
D-?
+ +12 V

If I give on K ->-12V and on the "+" -> +12 V
I have the full power of 75W and lights

But how much time I give to D? to have 55W and 35W?...

funboat

Newly Enlightened
How well are these holding up for you guys? Have they been reliable? Any regrets?