A Little Accident. W/123's and a Peli. M6

sORe-EyEz

Enlightened
it's Singlish :grin2: (S'pore ver of english).... :ohgeez:

how come u guys get spare parts for free while i hav 2 pay so much for them? d worse thing is that the agent assumed i got it from an unlicensed store w/o even checking backing up their claims.

the warranty applies only in some countries?

*newbie in bad mood, still fuming mths later* :mad:

Last edited:

cyberspyder

Enlightened
a similar thing happened to me last night. i was using an Ultrafire 6V Xenon with some el cheapo batteries included in the flashlight. turned it on for about 15 minutes and the body of the light got really warm (not burning hot). then, i heard a loud pop, and found out that the rubber tail cap had flown off, and the bulb blew. later, i found out i fried just about everything, because of the smell given off by burnt out electronics (smelled the same thing when i acidentally overloaded a 3V LED with 18V). as i carefully unscrewed the tailcap, i could see that just sbout everything was scorched, turn black by the battery residue (or fire???). the batteries itself were black with the caps blown off. luckily, i wasn't hurt, but it looks like i need a new light.

Brendan

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast
sure glad that no one was hurt......could have been a much worse outcome......thanks for the information