A look at AAA flashlights

Abbot

Newly Enlightened
wow, wonderful show, when i saw these wonderful pictures, i want to saw i love AAA flashlights very much.
Yeah, I am also a flashlightolic.
From my personal experience, i think the The biggest advantage about the AAA LED flashlights is that they are very portable. In addition, the light is very intense and bright, which is a bonus in particularly dark areas where there are no alternative light sources. Compared to their incandescent counterparts, these flashlights are extremely sturdy, throw out a much brighter light and are virtually immortal as far as prolonged functionality is concerned. This often comes as a surprise since they are so small. On top of having the ability to clip this LED flashlight to just about anything with a ring, it´s design allows for it to never be a burden unlike some of the more conventional flashlights.
I also want to know more about AAA flashlights form other flashlights lovers.

zarnch

Newly Enlightened
AAA flashlights

what a great review!!
i'd search on ebay for the liteflux but didn't found anyone.

where can i buy them?

Aldiggi

Newly Enlightened
Re: A look at AAA flashlights (Updated)

f07897a11c154914b1b7f77d5f631a1e.jpg

5 plus years and still going strong. She has not left my keychain ever since. Well just to take this picture of course [emoji12]

C.M.S

Newly Enlightened
Re: A look at AAA flashlights (Updated)

I normally dont do twisty heads , but realy enjoying the ET D25AAA Nichia 219B light . At least the tint is gorgeous anyway .

weekend warrior

Newly Enlightened
I think we need an update to this thread, it's almost 6 years old, surely some new notable AAA lights have come out since then. ;)

LeanBurn

Flashlight Enthusiast
I tried a search on any ThrunNite products and turned up none.

From the Ti3 product line, I have the ThruNite TiS (TiS=stainless steel, Ti=titanium, Ti3=aluminum)...all twisties...L-M-H

Its a great little light that is now my EDC. Not sure how it compares but here are some highlights:

LED: Cree XP-G2 LED with a lifespan of 20+years of run time.
Dimension: 70mm(length)*14mm(head diameter)
Waterproof to IPX-8 standard.
Output and run time: Firefly: 0.04 Lm(115h), Low: 12 Lm(6.3h), High: 120 Lm(0.5h), Hidden Strobe:120Lm(1 hour)

The ThruNite Ti5 product line is like the Ti3 in stats, but has a rear clicky and a lower max output.

Lots of great lights out there.

Last edited:

BuildingSerenity

Newly Enlightened
I lost my Fenix twisty, bought a Fenix LD02. Beauty, but it turns on in my pants pocket regularly. So now I'm searching for the best AAA twisty option. Like the
[h=1]Olight i3s XP-G2[/h]

Last edited:

flips712

Newly Enlightened
Great review. Seeing all the little lights for comparison purposes side by side is extremely helpful. Thank you!

Jack1

Newly Enlightened
Fantastic review!

I think I might be referencing this in the future when it comes to buy a new flashlight!