• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Acebeam EC50 Gen II CREE XHP70 LED 26650 size rechargeable flashlight is releasing

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the answers guys.
Looks like it could be a nice light, but for me, proprietary batteries are a fatal flaw. To each his own though.

Impossible lumens

Enlightened
Thinking the EC60 looks a better light with more throw
I was thinking the exact same thing. EC60 arrived today and it is exactly what I hoped it would be. 600 meters of throw @ 2000 lumens out of a single cell light just feels like something new compared with most any other products I see recently. I find it impressive. They misspelled AceBeam though, mine says Aecbeam EC60... ROTFL.

Lumenwolf

Enlightened
I was thinking the exact same thing. EC60 arrived today and it is exactly what I hoped it would be. 600 meters of throw @ 2000 lumens out of a single cell light just feels like something new compared with most any other products I see recently. I find it impressive. They misspelled AceBeam though, mine says Aecbeam EC60... ROTFL.

Look forward to some beam shots or your thoughts having used it a few times [emoji4]

markr6

Flashaholic
They misspelled AceBeam though, mine says Aecbeam EC60... ROTFL.

LOL!!! On the body of the flashlight? You gotta post a pic of that! A collector to hang on to for sure :)

Edit: found one!!

EC50.jpeg

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
Think Ghostbusters rhythm here....

"Who ya gonna call? AECBEAM!"

Wait, that's just not right! :rolleyes:
The title of this thread needs to be edited. LOL

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was thinking the exact same thing. EC60 arrived today and it is exactly what I hoped it would be. 600 meters of throw @ 2000 lumens out of a single cell light just feels like something new compared with most any other products I see recently. I find it impressive....

Glad to hear you have an EC60 in hand. Perhaps you could start a new thread for a review of your EC60, complete with UI description and whether all 26650 batteries work in it.
hint, hint, nudge, nudge

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened
Lumenwolf... you are correct, the EC60 is built for throw and the EC50 Gen II is built for Flood. Below is Acebeam's very own comparison.

Acebeam EC50 Gen II & EC60 Description:
EC50 Gen II uses the CREE XHP70 LED with orange peel reflector intent on width and flood light beam with 3000lm, EC60 used XHP35 HI LED with deeper smooth reflector intent on focus and thrower light beam with 2000lm, both built-in standard Micro-USB charging port located on back face of side switch, the powerful and small size suit for police, security and home applications.

Mr. Tone

Flashlight Enthusiast
This light and specs look great, Acebeam.

Nice catch on the brand misspelling in the pic, guys ;)