• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Acebeam W30vn - The LEP Thrower R

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
  • Factory Link Here
  • Best thrower for the size!
  • DriverVN4 available or Single Mode Only
  • Seems rather long
  • Round tight hot spot with no artifacts
  • Absolutely stunning throw!
  • Best used at +200m distances
  • ~6500K Tint
  • Stock 350L, 1.4Mcd, 2366m
  • W3vn 470L, 1.83Kcd, 2706m

Single Mode $260
DriverVN4 $315

Last edited:

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
YO WUT

Vinh, this is nuts. Impressive. I didn't think there was going to be so much wiggle room!

Any word on the High CRI variant? That's my only hold off, and I've heard there's no real reduction in performance....

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
YO WUT

Vinh, this is nuts. Impressive. I didn't think there was going to be so much wiggle room!

Any word on the High CRI variant? That's my only hold off, and I've heard there's no real reduction in performance....

I will look into HCRI ;-)

twistedraven

Flashlight Enthusiast
The couple pictures I saw of the hcri W10 looked delicious. How green is the tint of the cool white? How does it compare to the likes of W1 or W2? Probably hard to tell since it's just a small and super intense spot.

Rasher

Enlightened
The couple pictures I saw of the hcri W10 looked delicious. How green is the tint of the cool white? How does it compare to the likes of W1 or W2? Probably hard to tell since it's just a small and super intense spot.

I've got HCRI and regular W30 - to my eyes regular throws a bit more but I need to play more, just got the HCRI - backscatter seems less with these pencil beams, so that effect vs color temp does not seem be as great.