• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Acebeam X45vn - ARK (25K Lumen)

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Re: Acebeam X45vn - Flood Search Light (Pre-Order)

I believe it just made the R list as well.

It was an R when it hit 21K lumen already. This light is breaking so many grounds its kinda hurting my head.

Last edited:

sas

Newly Enlightened

I stand corrected on the R, and my head was aching a bit after an inadvertent double click (Turbo) with it pointed toward me. I felt all 25K Lumens, believe me.

bigretic

Newly Enlightened

XHP70.2 HD 6500K
Lumen: 25,000
Lux: 150K Lux
Throw: 775m

giphy.gif

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
The X45vn was already over the top. Now it's over the rainbow, like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz!

This is more than DOUBLE the lumens and lux of my brightest light, the TN36UTvn.

Vinh is the Wizard.
I AM SPEECHLESS!

Last edited:

gunmike1

Newly Enlightened
I'm guessing the carrier mods and VTC5 batteries made all of the difference with the jump from 21000 lumens to 25000 lumens. Very happy I bought three sets of button top VTC5's for this light knowing it has that output. 28000 lumens at turn on! 25000 lumens ANSI! 150K lux! Wow. Best $325 I've ever spent. Holy smokes this is an impressive light. I'm guessing it won't like being in Turbo for more than a couple minutes absolute max before your hand is on fire, but it should probably do well keeping it at 30% for a pretty long time, and that is still 8000 lumens.

Last edited:

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
From time to time, my son & I take our lights out to some remote area. The lights are packed in several foam filled Pelican cases. With the advent of the X45vn, I'm going to start carrying them in ice filled coolers! Better make it a Yeti.

Last edited:

camelight

Newly Enlightened
25k lumens?!?!?!?
From only 4 18650 and 4 leds
Wow. It's crazy how the technology has advencs in the lest years
Less than a year the only flashlight to put more than 20k lm was rc40vnf
Well a year ago the only lights to put more than 15k lm was tk75vn and rc40vnf
And now we have this. Just wow.

Last edited:

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast
25k lumens?!?!?!?
From only 4 18650 and 4 leds
Wow. It's crazy how the technology has advencs in the lest years
Less than a year the only flashlight to put more than 20k lm was rc40vnf
Well a year ago the only lights to put more than 15k lm was tk75vn and rc40vnf
And now we have this. Just wow.
Couldn't have said it better...will be ordering this light soon!

hhmoore

Newly Enlightened
I was gone for less than a day, and return to find that my new light is already a has been.
I played a bit last evening, and set the mode I wanted...and when I went outside during the night to take a quick video with my phone, it didn't advance past the medium setting. Recharged the 30Qs so they'll be ready to go tonight...and I'm going to put the VTC5s in the charger, now.

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
There has to be some massive power consumption going in here. Four batteries producing 25,000 lumen!
I doubt the design goal of this light was long runtime. LOL

When mine arrives, I'm thinking to program it to 5%, 100%.

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
How is this light so bright...I still don't get it...Its so bright at turn on for the first 5-10 seconds my integrating sphere go nuts as its beyond its limits. My sphere can only register 28,500 lumen max...

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I am going to need to update beam shots for this light with the recent updates. The animated beam shots version was only 21,000 Lumen!

gunmike1

Newly Enlightened
How is this light so bright...I still don't get it...Its so bright at turn on for the first 5-10 seconds my integrating sphere go nuts as its beyond its limits. My sphere can only register 28,500 lumen max...

Did you measure the latest spec with VTC5? Also, how much ch output do you think might be sacrificed going from VTC5 to the LG cells you like?