AE 24 W HID and Amondotech N30

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulsl

Enlightened
This is considered a type of feeler thread. They are not permitted.

Thread closed

I am seeking a little help in pricing my AE 24W HID. I think I bought it in 2007? It has the case, 2 batteries that seem decent still, case, chargers (ac and dc auto) and is in very good condition as it has seen little use. I am sensitive to pricing right since I have always had success on CPF and don't want to price too high or too low but there are no sales so I figure I'd ask you guys that are on the HID section before putting it up. I'd also like to get opinions on pricing the N30 since I'm at it. The battery seems OK but less sure on this. The light is in good condition but has seen light use. What do you guys think? These are my only HID's and really have not stayed with the times on them. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi paulsl,

As awesome as Powerlights are, unfortunately you won't get much for it. It has been outdone by the Xenide line, and the Xenides have been outdated by more efficient, brighter lights for less money.

Wish I could give you better news. I would honestly give $150 tops as a fair price. To give you an idea I couldn't sell my Xenide 20W for $200 over at the MP a few years ago. That thing was basically brand spankin' new. Ended up selling it to a buddy for $200 locally.

Status
Not open for further replies.