• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Alephs for sale

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast
***EDIT*** After having thought about it, I decided to drop the prices a bit, since these weren't built to order and they aren't absolutely new.***END EDIT***

Hey guys,

During the time that I was an Aleph builder, I amassed a small collection of these great lights, just because I could.

Anyway, my priorities have changed since then and now I need to let a few go. All of these lights are in as new condition. I may have used them once or twice, but none have seen "full" service.

The first is an Aleph I on a 1X123 body with the standard two stage tailcap. The light engine is a TXOJ/NG667. I'm asking $180 for this light, shipped in the U.S. by Priority mail with DC.

The second light is an Aleph II on a 1X123 body with the standard two stage tailcap. The light engine is a TXOJ/NG500. I'm asking $180, shipped in the U.S. by Priority mail with DC.

The third light is an Aleph III on a 2X123 flared body with the standard two stage tailcap. The light engine is a WXOT/BB667. I'm asking $200, shipped by Priority mail with DC.

I'll do overseas, but it'll be an extra $10. The postage costs more and the paperwork in a PITA.

For these lights I am taking paypal only. Credit cards will get hit for an extra 4%. If you want one of these lights, just post with an "I'll take it," and specify which one you want to let everyone else know which is gone. Then PM me for payment details.

I do have to tell you that I'll get these out to you as quickly as possible, but trips to the post office are still taking in the neighborhood of 1 hour down here, so I'll do it when I can and as quickly as I can.

Sorry that I haven't posted pics, but I figured that all of you know what an Aleph looks like by now. :)

Thanks,

Last edited:

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry, I forgot to mention the color. Everything is in black HA.

As for me, I'm still weathering the storm. Well...it's aftermath anyway. We're still in the FEMA trailer and it seems as though it's getting smaller with everyday that goes by. I'm still alive though. Thanks for asking.

Thanks,

Lunarmodule

Enlightened
:sold: Paypal sent for Aleph 1 and Aleph 3 lights. Sorry Searchlite. How about a nice Aleph 2?

Tony,

Sorry to hear about the weather calamities. No worries on getting the lights shipped out. I'll send email about some other Aleph parts I'm looking for, mainly some LE builds. After things settle down. Main concern is that you and family are OK. Take care of them and yourself. My best to you.

Last edited:

jhung

Newly Enlightened
Chop, are you out there? I haven't seen the Aleph and haven't heard from you. Is everything alright?

Does anyone know how to contact Tony?

Lunarmodule

Enlightened
Sorry, jhung, I meant to reply to you but I was victim of a pair of browser lockups trying to send PMs, dont know if you ever received my messages. I have heard neither hide nor hair from Tony or seen the Alephs I paid for. I am actually quite concerned. Apparently there was some kind of weather calamity happening at the time of the sale, perhaps just before it, because there was mention of living in a shelter. Obviously, when faced with a total upheaval like that, which is the second one I am presuming since Katrina devastated so many people's lives and homes, it makes sense to put flashlight stuff low on the totem pole and take care of basic necessities. I dont have any information to go on other than that and have received no replies to numerous emails and PMs. I figured I'd just go on being patient, that clamoring over delays just wastes precious energy, but I'm afraid if I wait quietly for too long I will be forgotten in the scheme of things. I was really counting on those Aleph lights. I take Tony to be a solid character but I dont know what to make of these circumstances. I dont want to be a PITA but I'd at least appreciate a post or email or any basic form of communication stating - things are bad - must delay - or something to that effect. The comm blackout is not a good thing at all. Please Tony, give us a holler....

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tony is quality - he build my Aleph3, which is about to leave the nest for somebody that will hopefully be able to treat it well and use it the way it should be. I'd also say that if you don't hear from him soon for you to contact an Admin, who might be able to get ahold of him personally to make sure everything is okay..

G-2

Enlightened
The last time I recieved an email from Tony was 3-25. Has anybody heard from or spoken to him since then? I've not been able to get hold of him since 3-25. He's not replying to emails nor reading PM's. Is everything OK with Tony? Is anybody anywhere near him that could go over to make sure he's ok?

Tony, if you're reading this please get in touch with somebody, anybody, there are alot of folks worried about you.

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
If everything was okay, he would have replied or returned emails. Something's definately up, I'd think.. Somebody has to have his phone number - maybe one of the other Aleph builders??

marcspar

Enlightened
Charlie (Mr. Bulk) might have more contact info for Chop as they are working togther on a upgrade program for one of Charlie's lights.

Marc

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Guys,

Sorry. Disaster again at house. Got all lights packed and will go out in the next 24 hrs or so. Electrician and contractor say all will be back to normal by Thursday evening. Will have internet and puter back and I'll be back on.

Lunarmodule

Enlightened
Tony,

Thanks a MILLION!!! Received my lights today in the mail, they are the nicest Alephs I have. I was worried there for a while and am glad it got sorted out. Sorry about your domestic upheval. I really appreciate you getting these to me. You made me one really happy guy!

Kind Regards,

Steve