• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **ALL SOLD** 'ARC mania' Mega Micro w/P7 LED & Special Reflector

marcspar

Enlightened
Re: 'ARC mania' Mega Micro w/P7 LED & Special Reflector

Qarawol,

No rush, but I have NOT received a PM or email from you.

My email is marcspar at gmail dot com.

All the best,

Marc

Kipper

Newly Enlightened

Qarawol,

No rush, but I have NOT received a PM or email from you.

My email is marcspar at gmail dot com.

All the best,

Marc

Pretty sure everyone got the same PM or email. It just directs u to #19 post in this thread.

qarawol

Enlightened

I did just broadcast the same PM to all that requested one.

I got a hold of 'ARC mania' and all serial numbers I had listed are sold. One of his local sales fell through and is offering it to me. This is serial #021.

Since 'bladerex' requested one first and has replied to my email. I will consider this one "SOLD Pending Funds".

'bladerex': email sent.

If no payment is received within a timely manner, it will then be offered to 'marcspar' and on down the line.

Njoy... Rick

Last edited:

Kipper

Newly Enlightened

I just acquired the last one that was produced in this limited run. Not saying that Mike doesn't have any left for sale but I talked to Mike and he told me it was the last one made in this line, #067. Thank you qarawol for your help.

donn_

Flashaholic

Mike's got 6 more in a box he hasn't found yet.

That's cool. I've got mine. That DD is one hot little emitter!

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast

Uh, actually Kipper got the last one made as well as the last one I had. I searched my place high and low and can't even find any crumbs:) There were some that sustained damage during transit and these could not even be sold as seconds so they went straight to the recycle bin. I started making more than what I put up for sale because at one time 40% was damaged in transit. Once the lights are made, I can't go back and make small numbers to cover the damaged lights since it doesn't meet my machinist's MOQ or the anodizer's MOQ. Making custom lights are not easy plus funding is tough. With the MM's, a prepay was in effect to get the project off the ground and this was for 50%. The other 50% had been funded by a loan. I have received numerous PM's and e-mails from members asking me to do another run except in HA III black. Would this interest anyone here? I would have to also figure out better funding method to get the price down plus in order to deliver sooner, I will be using a machine shop out of Japan. Give me your thoughts.

ARC mania

Last edited:

marcspar

Enlightened

YES!

I am sorry I missed out on this - I'd definitely be in on a second run - whatever the color....

Marc

qarawol

Enlightened

Since no contact from 'bladerex', this will go to you 'marcspar' if you are still interested.

PM sent.

Njoy...

ZeissOEM2

Enlightened

Uh, actually Kipper got the last one made as well as the last one I had. I searched my place high and low and can't even find any crumbs:) There were some that sustained damage during transit and these could not even be sold as seconds so they went straight to the recycle bin. I started making more than what I put up for sale because at one time 40% was damaged in transit. Once the lights are made, I can't go back and make small numbers to cover the damaged lights since it doesn't meet my machinist's MOQ or the anodizer's MOQ. Making custom lights are not easy plus funding is tough. With the MM's, a prepay was in effect to get the project off the ground and this was for 50%. The other 50% had been funded by a loan. I have received numerous PM's and e-mails from members asking me to do another run except in HA III black. Would this interest anyone here? I would have to also figure out better funding method to get the price down plus in order to deliver sooner, I will be using a machine shop out of Japan. Give me your thoughts.

ARC mania

I am in for one with several levels ,P7 ,spesial reflector for long runtime if more will be later.

marcspar

Enlightened

Qarawol,

Per my pmail, I assumed this was taken and have already paid Mike for a spot on the new run so I will have to pass on this - though I was tempted just so I would not have to wait for several months....

Thank you,

Marc

StrayLight

Enlightened

Free bump. I'm loving mine... a wall of light with some actual throw from the custom reflector. For those considering this light, Arc Mania's new run will not be with the P7 or with this special reflector or this beautiful HA finish, so jump now before the last one is gone.

qarawol

Enlightened

ALL GONE! No more available on this thread.

If you missed out on one of these natural HA, get a NEW Black Mega Micro one while you can. Search the custom B/S/T.

Njoy...