• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired All sold - Spring Thin The Herd Sale Including Texas Lumens Rooster!

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sale closed - thanks all, and thanks CPF!

Hey folks. Amazing how these wonderful lights accumulate. Time to release a few.

All lights include, of course, PayPal fees in the 50 US states as well as USPS shipping, my choice of method. If you want additional insurance, you must request it and I'll give you a quote.

International doesn't make economic sense (except perhaps the Rooster), but if you want a quote for total cost including shipping internationally, please send a private message.

PayPal expected in a timely manner. Lights will be shipped next or same day if at all possible. "I'll take it" (referencing the available light) takes priority over any private messages, although I will respond to private messages. Not interested in any trades - I went overboard on a couple of purchases today and want to raise some quick cash. If you think my prices are out of line, then PM an offer. I believe the prices are fair, but I want to get these sold!

PayPal is dan (at) run4jc dot net

Thanks!

WYSIWYG

ALL SOLD - THANKS CPF!

1) Emisar D4 in black with 18650 and 18350 battery tubes.4000k XPL. This light is new in box and has NOT been carried. SOLD

2) 4/7 Stainless Mini. UNOPENED, i.e., NEW. Withdrawn

3) 4/7 Stainless Mini Turbo. UNOPENED, i.e., NEW $60 SOLD

4) 4/7 Copper Mini, UNOPENED, i.e., NEW $45 SOLD

5) Olight M2T Warrior. Opened but never carried. $50 - now $40 SOLD

6) 4/7 Ti Mini. Open and carried. $35 SOLD

7) Olight Rainbow Ti S1 Mini Baton. Open and carried $40 - now $35 SOLD

8) Texas Lumens Rooster, 4 levels, 4000k. Bored for 18650 (Sanyo included) Quite the treasure. Wouldn't dream of selling it if I didn't have a 3 level Mechanic $175 - Now $165 - SOLD

9) Massdrop Brass AAA tail clicky, Nichia 219. No box. Has been carried. Does NOT use 10440 - AAA only $20 SOLD

10) 4/7 Mini Turbo. NO CLIP, but has the lanyard ring. Open and carried, but not marked. $25 SOLD

11) Maratec copper AA V5. Nichia 219. Has developed patina. NO CLIP - have no idea where the clip went. $20 SOLD

Thanks for looking

Last edited:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Spring Thin The Herd Sale Including Texas Lumens Rooster!

Hey Neale...I already packed the aluminum one for shipping, but I can take a photo of the one that comes with the ti one? Would that help? You want to PM me your email? I'll send you a photo of that...

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast

6) 4/7 Ti Mini. Open and carried. $35

WIll take it, pp coming in a few...

Dan is a pleasure to deal with! I was interested in the Rooster, but have too many Boss(s).

Thanks, Neale! Packed and ready to go. Good to reconnect...nfetterly is one of the all time good guys!

I'll take 4) 4/7 Copper Mini, UNOPENED, i.e., NEW $45

You got it - thanks! PayPal info in first post. Thanks!

LAMPARITA

Enlightened

Will take #7 - Olight Rainbow Ti S1 Mini Baton :thumbsup:

knfmkr

Newly Enlightened

#8 I'll take it and payment sent.