• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired All Sold

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
S1 Ti Bead Blast is SOLD

Thinning the herd. Trying to be fair with the prices so no intent to lower. These prices include USPS Priority Small box shipping. I reserve the right to sell (or not sell) to anyone. These prices are strictly CONUS - for international please contact me via PM and I'll quote the price.

First "I'll take it" in this sales thread takes priority over any other form of communication. Feel free to PM if you have questions.

I ship very quickly after payment received.

SOLD - Olight S1-CU Baton Rose Gold Copper Limited Edition. Includes original box. Condition very good - can't find any marks but I will not say it is 'perfect.' If you seek perfection please purchase a new one!
$50 Shipped CONUS

In the same photo another S1 - this is the S1 Ti Bead Blasted with neutral XM-L2 . $65 shipped CONUS - SOLD

Next up is a MecArmy PT16 (not version 2) with the quirky UI. I can't find the box or anything else so it is the light just as you see it. May be a tiny mark or 2 on it - it's lived in the nightstand drawer pretty much since I received it. Again, when I originally listed this I mistakenly put "V2" in the description but it is the first version. Shipped to me from Goinggear.com on December 3 of last year.

SOLD - $40 shipped CONUS

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

lsfagan

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS - 3 nice lights - Monday special, buy 2 Olights, get MecArmy free!

I will take the mecarmy please pm me paypal info

lsfagan

Newly Enlightened

Payment has been sent

cbdudley

Enlightened

I'll take the S1 Ti bead blasted. Please PM with PayPal details. Thanks.

Michifan

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS - Olight S1 coated copper

I'm interested in the Rose Copper light. I'm inclined to just say I'll take it but wanted to know what is stopping you from saying it's not "perfect". Is there anything specific, or just a general "cya" statement.

Let me know and I can PayPal asap.

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic

A little respect here Michifan. Seller was specific enough. Don't need to use the term cya.

Bill

Last edited:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm interested in the Rose Copper light. I'm inclined to just say I'll take it but wanted to know what is stopping you from saying it's not "perfect". Is there anything specific, or just a general "cya" statement.

Sorry for the delay answering. I can see no faults with the light at all but some people are more discerning than I am. It's not a cya - just a statement of fact. It is as I received it.

PayPal is dan (at) run4jc dot net. It's in my profile, too. If you want it please let me know and I will ship right after receiving funds. If not, please let me know that as well and I will likely pull the listing

Thanks!

(And thank you Bill :eek:)

Last edited:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Backup on the olight. I'll take it if it falls through.

Okay - Michifan is first in line with darkgear taking backup. Michifan, PM inbound. I'm not in any hurry, but in fairness to darkgear I'd like to hear from you by say, 2 PM Central time today? If I haven't then darkgear gets it. I have the light boxed and ready to ship - I'm taking it with me to work so I can ship as soon as funds are received.

I'm marking this one SOLD

EDIT - I haven't heard back from Michifan so I'm PMing darkgear - it's his

Funds received - SOLD to Darkgear

Last edited: