Amazon cheap light alternative with specific features

GillBates

Newly Enlightened
Amazon sells a light (2 for $24.99) that uses a single 18650. It has adjustable focus a magnetic base and a led strip light on the side. I find these lights incredibly useful and have all the features I could want with an EDC. Unfortunately, they are cheap and I am on my 3rd light in a little over 2 years. Are there any reputable flashlight brands that can offer these same features?

Attachments

• 619-GYDetcL._AC_SX466_.jpg
    619-GYDetcL._AC_SX466_.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 66

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
Amazon sells a light (2 for $24.99) that uses a single 18650. It has adjustable focus a magnetic base and a led strip light on the side. I find these lights incredibly useful and have all the features I could want with an EDC. Unfortunately, they are cheap and I am on my 3rd light in a little over 2 years. Are there any reputable flashlight brands that can offer these same features?
Amazon tends to be a little pricey on chinese stuff compared to ebay

These lights are just cheap to begin with. You may be able to pay a lot more for a name brand but expect more than $25 for just one light. The Ebay is less than $9 and you don't have to buy 2 of them saving you about $7 if you buy 2 of them.
Likely at $9 it is about a $3 light to make so expecting it to last over a year or so is a bit much.

GillBates

Newly Enlightened
What I meant was I'm looking for one quality light to replace these cheap ones. But I am having trouble finding any reputable manufactures that make something close to this. The only lights I'm familiar with are fenix and olight I don't know any other manufactures and google results when looking for "flashlight with magnetic base" just turn up cheap crap.

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
What I meant was I'm looking for one quality light to replace these cheap ones. But I am having trouble finding any reputable manufactures that make something close to this. The only lights I'm familiar with are fenix and olight I don't know any other manufactures and google results when looking for "flashlight with magnetic base" just turn up cheap crap.
The only quality light I have in COB/LED format is a 2x18650 model I got off ebay for less than $20. I do have an 18650/COB one that is ok but I don't prefer the single cell model as it is a twisty zoom.

Latest posts