Anduril 2 voltage display in lockout/standby?

TimeOnTarget

Newly Enlightened
I must admit that I found Anduril quite challenging at first, but several YouTube videos and Ivan's site have helped me sort through it all.

Ivan's link https://ivanthinking.net/thoughts/anduril2-manual/

I have run into a barrier however, in that I can't get my lights to display the voltage while in lockout or standby. I can cycle through the modes/colors, but I can't get it to stop on voltage display.

Are there versions of Anduril 2 that do not have voltage display?

Thanks!

TIFisher

Newly Enlightened
Not sure what mode you are referring to as "standby", but battery check is not available while in 'Lockout' or 'Momentary'. What light are you referring to? (Sounds like Emisar/Noctigon?)

TimeOnTarget

Newly Enlightened
I can do 3 clicks for the blinking voltage check.

I am talking about the voltage check that shows the colors of the rainbow as a battery indication in standby or lockout. The colors display constantly starting with Violet as full and moving towards blue then green, etc.

chillinn

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am talking about the voltage check that shows the colors of the rainbow as a battery indication in standby or lockout. The colors display constantly starting with Violet as full and moving towards blue then green, etc.

r3z3acl_d.webp

What I think you are referring to is choosing the color of the aux LEDs when in lockout, 7H, which when activated will cycle the colors starting with violet until you choose what color you want. There is no such function as you describe as far as I am aware, but I have scoured the UI diagram anyway and come up empty. Voltage is only mentioned once in the flow and in regard to calibration.

chillinn

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've never heard of it, but I have seen that first hand, and I don't think it displays the way you describe. It cycles through the colors blinking on each, then it does it really fast, "rainbow," then it blinks the voltage, say, blink blink blink.... blink blink blink blink, for 3.4V. Then repeats.

What happens when you 3H from lockout?

TimeOnTarget

Newly Enlightened
I have Anduril 2 in my lights so, I get the normal blinking readout when I 3C from lockout. 7H cycles through the various AUX colors.

I was hoping that you could have the AUX voltage display in Anduril 2, but I don't think it is in the programing.

TimeOnTarget

Newly Enlightened
I finally got it into voltage mode. It's just really hard as it sequences through the modes so fast.

It would be very helpful if ToyKeep could slow it down a bit in future updates.

I have not ventured into re-flashing yet as I am a bit intimidated by it all.

TimeOnTarget

Newly Enlightened
The light on the left is in low AUX output and the right is in high. Both are indicating full by the violet display, but the low output is a violet/blue combination.
IMG_4272.jpeg

The voltage colors follow the rainbow.
battery-rainbow.png