• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Annoucements - Rant - Rave - Complaint - Feedback - Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm guilty too. Strictly business for now on! ( serious face)

I never stopped to think innocent bystanders were being notified without breaking news being revealed. We all need to think of the beeps, blips, and jingles we are causing on the real enthusiasts phones just to get our post counts up.

***THE MORE YOU KNOW***

;) take it easy killer. Only joking.

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
And here I was profiting from my post count................
Wait! You mean.............. It's just a number?! That gains you absolutely nothing?!?..........
All my efforts for nothing!? I guess I'll just chalk it up to having fun and talking to people interested in the same things I am............ Damn it!

I'm just trying to make you smile guys. Just a forum. :)

Last edited:

Peace Train

Enlightened
LoL too funny

Edit: Now you guys are gonna get me in trouble
icon_smokin.gif

kbuzbee

Enlightened
I never stopped to think innocent bystanders were being notified without breaking news being revealed. We all need to think of the beeps, blips, and jingles we are causing on the real enthusiasts phones.

Damned kids and their new-fangled phones, today! Sheesh! GET OFF MY LAWN!

;)

Lol you know the guy with 50,000 posts had to get all defensive haha.

Well, sure. He's already got his. Now his job is to keep you from getting yours ;)

Yeah, I've been yelled at a few times for going OT. Usually for my lame attempts at humor. But, hey, I come here for fun and to relax with friends. If I have to keep my discussions purely business, I expect to be paid for it. ;)

Ah HA! A solution! CPF pays you $1 for every on topic post you make and you owe CPF $1 for every off topic post you make. What do you think? Incentivizing. ;)

Ken

Kevin1322

Flashlight Enthusiast
My rant is about having to unsubscribe from your threads because of some babbling off topic conversations that are overloading the threads and my email. Just to be clear my rant is not with Vihn.
Not to mention trying to see how many emoticons and colors they can put in one post haha. Glad it's not just me.

tyxxvxl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yea, this forum should be just like every other forum. Zero fun all business. Flame on all the new guys that want to learn about lights so we can all fell good about our god like knowledge.
I'm done looking at this thread.
See you in the lounge friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts