• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Anto's v1.1 1.4A XP-G R4/R5 1mode/3mode P60 Dropins. OPEN SALES

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
31. 0D0 R5 Single Mode

I'll take it!

:paypal:for 48.00 (Non gift option, I paid a little extra) :)

Thanks!

Ray

Last edited:

hondaexp

Newly Enlightened
Thanks Anthony i just got my C head 1 x 2600 fivemega host with a McClicky in it. I put the 3 speed ODO R5 in with a L2p head for now i want to get the turbo head later . Its my favorite now. Med is so nice i use it more than high.

flash_back

Newly Enlightened
Hi,
I'm in for 35. 5B1 R4 Single Mode shipped USPS First class to central europe.
PM me with details.

Anto

Enlightened
Nice! I use the 3 mode on my nightstand, sometimes it gets left on high and I get blasted in the face with wall reflection at 4am :p

hondaexp

Newly Enlightened
Lastnight i put artic silver 5 on the reflector wrapped the copper strip around it and coated the out side of the strip and put it in. It did make a very noticable difference. Yea i know its going to be fun if i have to change it out but it seams brighter off the start and a good 10 minutes longer run time before i see any fade from heat.

Anto

Enlightened
Hi,
I'm in for 35. 5B1 R4 Single Mode shipped USPS First class to central europe.
PM me with details.

flash,

I can't seem to PM you - but shipping to central europe generally runs $1 more, go ahead and PP me for $46 if you're using personal PP, and $47 if you're using instant PP.

Anthony

Lastnight i put artic silver 5 on the reflector wrapped the copper strip around it and coated the out side of the strip and put it in. It did make a very noticable difference. Yea i know its going to be fun if i have to change it out but it seams brighter off the start and a good 10 minutes longer run time before i see any fade from heat.

bigchelis has had good luck with that technique as well, it's great for a semi-perm install of a module. I might have to try that out.

hondaexp

Newly Enlightened
Strangest thing is i had to put it back in a L2p host to get the perfect beam like the single mode i got 1st and i had this same L2p head on the 2600 five mega host. I stuck a battery eating MC-E in the fivemega it liked it.

flash_back

Newly Enlightened
Anto,

Maybe it's because my first posts here ...
You will have money PPed within 24 hrs. Please ship to PP address.
Thanks a lot!

Anto

Enlightened
1C emitters are in for anyone waiting for an R5. Gonna try to get some more built this week.

openbolt1

Enlightened
Re: Anto's v1.1 1.4A XP-G R4/R5 1mode/3mode P60 Dropins.

25. 0D0 R5 Single Mode *SOLD to openbolt1*shipped

Anto,

This is the best drop-in I have ever owned....by far. Now I want another one (exactly the same) as soon as you can build it I'll take it.

Thank you,

openbolt1

flash_back

Newly Enlightened
Hi,
Got mine today. Excellent drop-in! The tint 5B1 is fantastic. Creamy light, nice hot spot, a lot of lumens!
The workmanship and customer attitude are first rate.
Many thanks, Anto!

kyhunter1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ill take a R4 5B1 module, preferrably single mode if available. It looks like a couple are open in the sales thread. Pm me your paypal info when ready. I have cash in the account. I want insured shipping too.

Last edited:

Anto

Enlightened
Gotta move some stock, the 5B1 3M dropins have a temp. price drop to $43. $7 off. Only valid for the 3 in stock, #27, #32, #33.

kyhunter1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Guys,

Just buy these things. Trust me, you will not be dissapointed. I prefer my Anto R4 XPG neutral tint module over Malkoff warm modules anyday, and I love them. Flawless beam, big hotspot, and good throw from a XPG. What more could you ask?