Any word on the Eagletac D25 series clickys?

ClassicGOD

Newly Enlightened
Just a heads up, I got 2 protected Ultrafire RCR123 for the D25C2, but they are a tad too long so you cant tighten the tailcap all the way with out the light turning on, they are 35mm each, anyone know the length of the AW version?
My AW ICR 16340 750mAh are 34,3mm

@Down
Yes, thanks :)

Last edited:

EspionageStudio.Com

Newly Enlightened
oh noooooooooooo! that is what I have, the Ultrafire battery. Be nice to know which 16340 cells fit when more people start getting these lights in hand.

Blackbeard

Enlightened
oh noooooooooooo! that is what I have, the Ultrafire battery. Be nice to know which 16340 cells fit when more people start getting these lights in hand.

They still work, but I'm not sure I would trust the water tightness(it does clear the o ring but not by much), and you have to now think about how far to unscrew cap so light doesnt turn on accidentally

salimoneus

Newly Enlightened
I picked up a D25A Clicky and it's been great, nice and clean inside and out, smooth threads, no protrusion of the rubber button boot (tail stands fine), a very nice little pocket light. I also prefer the brushed stainless look on the bezel, but it's such a minor gripe.