anybody seen ragget?!?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
How much was your e-bike rig as shown?
to much but it will soon be my primary transport. love my honda rebel but no dang center stand makes everything not easy may still install one but then ill still need tires soon. not sure what my best plan of action is to be honest. but that ebike can carry 450 pounds. not sure if that includes rider. bought it before i found out how much work my home needed . but i guess all older homes need work. today i fixed the bedroom door it has some stupid thing called a barn door lol. who put a barn door inside a home lol. but the fix was easy had to just turn the bolts around then drill a hole so bolt went in further so it can closel a lot more easly. . the bike was like 1600 if i recall cart was like 2 hundred cart is for dogs but trust me dont use it for a dog ive fliped it twice already. the wheel should be further apart if you ask me

raggie33

*the raggedier*
many of the golf carts here are gas powered they even ride them to the dollar general and post office the sheriff is cool he is fine long as they dont cross highway 82 at least thats what ive heard... btw i forgot to say i use solar to charge my bikes crud ugly set up lol

raggie33

*the raggedier*
guess its still cheaper then a car lol i trully have no idea what a decent new car cost anymore say a toyota corolla base model

xxo

Flashlight Enthusiast
many of the golf carts here are gas powered they even ride them to the dollar general and post office the sheriff is cool he is fine long as they dont cross highway 82 at least thats what ive heard... btw i forgot to say i use solar to charge my bikes crud ugly set up lol
They drive golf carts on the streets in SC too. You are only supposed to drive on roads with 35 MPH speed limits or less, but you are allowed to cross roads with higher speed limits.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
They drive golf carts on the streets in SC too. You are only supposed to drive on roads with 35 MPH speed limits or less, but you are allowed to cross roads with higher speed limits.
do they require tags? non here have tags that ive seen. i think my freinds has 6 12 volt batterys old lead acid ones

xxo

Flashlight Enthusiast
do they require tags? non here have tags that ive seen. i think my freinds has 6 12 volt batterys old lead acid ones
I think they need some sort of a golf cart permit sticker and insurance, don't know how strictly it's enforced.

Years ago, it was common in parts of upstate NY for everyone to ride ATV's on the roads even though it was illegal, the cops didn't seem to hassle anyone for it.

xxo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not to mention your E-bike is better for your cardiovascular system as it requires some level of physical activity, far healthier than a Golf Cart 👍
Yeah, but you will save the planet faster with a golf cart than you will with a little E-bike. If you want to save the world really fast, get a tesla.

xxo

Flashlight Enthusiast
i suck at picking up saracism is this some? if not why is a golf cart better
It's simple math. Lets say in a typical week you go to starbucks 13 times, 11 times to the CBD wellness clinic, 6 times to yoga class, 3 times to whole foods, twice to your psychic and once to your spiritual adviser – 400 miles total.

With an E-bike you might save 4-6 gallons of fuel compared to a gas scooter.

With a golf cart you might save 8-10 gallons compared to a gas golf cart.

With a Tesla, you might save 15-20 gallons compared to a ICE luxury sedan.

So, yeah total sarcasm. ;)

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i used like .04 kwh to go 2 miles last night . so even if i charged by the grid i think thats like 2 cents a power with solar its free well maybe not since the panels and marine batts cost me money..most days im sure my eray was a mistake i forgot to take into account night time cloudy days etc etc. but its nice for a back up at least to ke fridge running if we loose power so i dont loose any food. and its fun to charge the bike with it. but my system is as crude as you can get lol

raggie33

*the raggedier*
@xxo. When I go to those places I usually ride my broom ! Totally free? Runs on voodoo.
I have two gas golf cars. The newest, Yamaha fuel injected gets 44mpg, they are more fun than the broom.:D
how many hp?

hsa

Enlightened
Don't know, it's a 360 Yamaha and it is governed for use on the golf car. Probably about 10-12 but easy to defeat ( I havne'nt) sp?
It goes a little over 20 mph, fast enough. Four wheel independent suspension. It's called a Personal Transport Vehicle.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
decided to stay on this post. i feel i suck at staying on topic. thats true even in person. but the good news is i have been tick and flea free for 2 weeks may even start to bathe more then once a year lol

bshanahan14rulz

Flashlight Enthusiast
IIRC, the efficacy of flea treatments depends on repeating the treatment a few times, at specific increments, in order to disrupt several generations worth of flea babies until there are no adult fleas old enough to lay eggs and all the existing eggs have hatched. It seems like repeating a treatment monthly is the common model.

Therefore, I think the goal should be to bathe at least once per month in order to ensure fleas stay away.